Part 2 of 10

JUSTINS POV

It's been 2 weeks since mary, everything, after she left I lost it, I started throwing everything.

Tonight Alfredo is making me go over to his house for a movie night, and I agreed to it, just to get my mind off of things.

I hop in my car, and see all the crews cars.

I knock and Fredo opens the door and motions me to sit on the couch, I talk with the rest of the crew for a while before the doorbell rings again.

"Alfredo!" I hear the familiar voice say.

"Hey kid we're watching the movie in the living room."

They walk in and I make eye contact with mary

"Hey mary do me a favor, and get the popcorn from the kitchen." Alfredo begs.

She nods and heads over there, and I see my opportunity.

"Hey." I say opening the cabinet which she couldn't reach.

"Hey Justin, um how have you been." She stuttered.

"Miserable, baby I'm sorry, I know i fucked up but I can fix this." I sigh desperately.

MARY POV

I sigh and look down. Truth is I've been miserable without Justin too.

"Justin how do I know you'll change" I say reaching for the popcorn.

"Because now that i know what its like to lose you..." he pauses "i wont do anything to jeopardize that ever again"

I don't say a word a kiss him. He doesn't hesitate to kiss me back.

"Wanna go home, and watch a movie by ourselves?" he pouts.

I nod.

We say bye to Alfredo and leave. The car ride was silent, but it wasn't awkward.

.

"OH MY GOD JUSTIN WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!" I say looking at the house.

I look over at him and hes looking down about to cry.

I go over to him to wipe the tears, i pick up his chin to make him face me.

"Did you do this because of me?" I ask

He nods.

"Baby don't ever do this again, please."

He nods.

"Justin... Drew... Bieber... You have no idea how much i have fallen in love with you, and even though me and you fight, like there is no tomorrow, I still love every second we spend together."

He picks me up as a squeal and sits down on the couch with me on his lap, holding me like a baby.

" Mary.. I promise to be a better man, for you, for me, for us, I'm going to be here more often, it's going to be just how it used to be." He smiles. "and even though you let me off the hook this time, I promise i'll still work hard to gain back your trust."

"I didn't let you off the hook, you made a mistake, you're human, and besides, i have missed you so much." I say resting my forehead on his, our noses barely touching.

I know i forgave Justin way too easy for what he did but I love him, and being apart from him makes me sick.

Ever since we've met, its been this way, hes my best friend, he may be my boyfriend but above everything else he is my best friend. 

He always makes me smile, even just by him smiling, I cant really explain the way i love Justin but i know that no matter what, ill always be her 

______________________________________________________________________________ hey guys okay u guys are the best even though it didnt get 15 reads im putting it up :D i might put the other on up  monday or tuesday . thanks to this comment 

ximestyles: please please im on my knees countinue it takes five minutes to read it and im crying please please!! upload the second part in dying to know what happens please please!!

15 reads for part 3