fruitilicious (NoHomo) Lol

You the new girl at your school. You don't talk very much, you're not shy, you just don't like making friends. Everyone was either glancing at you walking down the school or giving you a glare. You didn't know what was wrong with some people already, & you surely didn't care about what they think of you. You walked into the office which was an easy find, going to the desk.

"I'm here to pick up my class schedule." You said. She asked for your name and you gave it to her, printing off your schedule.

"Do you need help finding your classes?" She asked. "No. I'm good." You replied walking out of the office.

You had to go to room 225, you started walking once again down the hall following the other class signs that said 220, you were getting pretty close, until you felt yourself bump into some one, knocking you and yourself to the ground.

"Watch out." They had said.

You scoffed trying to get up as they walked away. You ended up having to pick up your own stuff. The bell had rang & of course on your first day you were late. Your pens, notebooks, & other small stuff were scattered everywhere. You groaned, until you saw another hand help you pick up your stuff.

"Ah, I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to come off as a jerk." He said, you finally looked up at him. He wasn't that bad looking, he had a perfect chiseled jaw, a bod at that, very nice looking brown eyes, & plump, pink lips.

"What's that supposed to mean?" You asked.

"You gotta keep a rep here in this school". I wouldn't have done that. If I was by myself. You know what I mean?" He asked, he handed you the rest of your stuff as you put back in your bag.

"Yeah. That's the most stupidest thing I've ever heard though." He laughed sticking his to tongue out to lick the side of his lips.

"You can say." He looked away. "Well, I'm late for class." You started about to walk away.

"Just ditch with me." He grabbed your arm, stopping you.

"Why would I do that with a jerk like you?" You asked.

"Let me show you I'm not a jerk." He said. You thought for a moment.

"Fuck it." You said. He smirked. He moved his grasp from your arm to your hand, pushing you along with him as you guys ran outside of the school.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"To my car." He said. You guys sneakily ran to his car, getting in as he drove off

"I can't believe I'm riding with a stranger." You shook your head laughing.

"Trust me, after this I wouldn't be a stranger..." He said. "and you'd be riding me." He mumbled, you barely heard him, but you didn't say anything. He looked over at you.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked.

"I barely know your name and you're asking me this?" You chuckled along with him.

"Justin, and answer my question." He said.

"No I'm actually not." You said.

"Not surprised." He raised his eyebrows.

"Is this supposed to get you anywhere, cause it's not working." You scoffed.

"I mean I guess." You rolled your eyes.

"Just like any other typical guy." You said.

"You don't know me sweetheart." He shook his head.

"I want to, isn't that what I came here with you for?" You asked.

"Do you really want to get to know me?" He asked, the car stopped in front of a house, his house I'm guessing.