part 3 of 10

MARY POV

its been about a week since I've come back home with Justin and hes been here more, he still goes out with the guys and has his career but he promised me that Friday night is our night and that makes me so happy.

tonight is our night, and honestly I cant wait for him to get back from the studio, I already made dinner, and got all comfy, because I know hell be here any second.

I sit there for a few seconds making sure everything is perfect, then I hear keys shuffling at the front door, hes home.

"hey baby." I say jumping over to him.

"hey baby." he hugs me tight, but when I look at his face somethings wrong.

"baby whats wrong you okay, did you have a good day?" I ask leading him to sit down in front of his plate of spaghetti.

"nothings wrong baby its just ive been with you all week, every day right, you've seen me." he looks up at me.

"of course, your car broke so I drove you almost everyday this week, why?" I sit next to him and brush his arm soothingly.

"TMZ is saying I was with Selena at some restaurant but I never was, and now my fans are freaking out, jazzy called to see if we broke up, scooter yelled at me, I just ugh." he sighs.

JUSTINS POV

"baby your fans are freaking out, your beliebers still love you, jazzy knows I love you way too much to break up with you over some stupid rumor, and scooter is scooter, you know he wants whats best for you, and he probably thought you were going to get hurt again." she intertwines our fingers "besides I saw the post, I know it isn't real so I ain't even phased baby I know you wouldn't do anything." She smiles.

I love her so much, I mean it, she has been there since day one, if we've ever had problems its because of me, but regardless shes stuck by me. 

"Did you do all this for me?" I ask smiling.

"of course baby, it is date night" She giggles.

we ate and then headed upstairs to the room, and out stepbrothers on.

Mary was really into the movie, but I couldn't stop thinking about TMZ, they've gone too far, i'm happy with Mary, they could have ruined everything, luckily Mary didn't believe it, because its not true.

"baby can I ask you something?" I blurt out and Mary looks up at me from my chest.

she nods.

"do you see us being together for a long time?" I ask.

"you know I do, baby. why do you ask?" she furrows her brows.

"things have been getting real bad lately, with this naked guitar thing, the Selena thing, and just all the drama." I sigh.

"baby" she says grabbing my hand making me sit up and then she straddles my waist "listen to me" she kisses me "there is nothing that can make me stop loving you" she runs her fingers through my hair soothingly "sure sometimes I let the media get to my head, but I trust you to tell me the truth at the end of the day" she sighs "I love you Justin and that means im going to be here through all the bullshit, so im sorry, but.... you're kind of stuck with me." she giggles.

"I wouldn't have it any other way babe" I smile and kiss her.