part 7 of 10

MARY POV

I cant believe what I just heard, my mom passed away this morning at 5:53am. the doctors words kept playing in my head "Ms.Carmen , your mother passed away this morning, I'm so sorry."

My world was crushed, I was mad, I was broken, I didn't even know what to feel, I couldn't move. I was incomplete shock. my body felt numb, my tears were burning down my cheeks.

"baby are you okay?" I could hear Justin whisper behind me.

I didn't answer.

"babe look at me." he says.

I shake my head. I feel him get off the bed and walk over to my side.

he kneels down in front of me and grabs my hands and kisses my knuckles, then wipes my tears.

"baby please don't cry, you know your mom wouldn't want you to cry, she loves you and she knows you love her, baby please don't cry." he says tearing up.

JUSTINS POV

"I- I- cant- I- just-" she cant even speak through her crying.

she falls in my arms and I hold her like a small child. I play with her hair to calm her down.

she stops crying, and looks up at me. 

"Justin, I want to go home, I mean home home." she sighs.

"you mean L.A." I ask.

she nods.

"but baby you love Colorado, don't you want to stay I mean even for a day." I tilt my head.

"I wanna go home!" she yells.

"okay lemme book the tickets on my phone, and pack okay you just lie down." I say soothingly.

I booked the tickets and as I was packing I looked at Mary  and she was looking through the pictures on her phone of her with her mom.

"babe you doing okay" I ask.

she nods.

I finish packing and we head to the airport for our flight. once we board the plane, Mary turns to me and smiles.

"what?" I giggle.

"my mom loved this song" she says showing me her phone that had my song 'be alright' playing on it.

"really?" I ask.

"yeah. she loved your music." she giggled.

I was happy to see Mary happy.

"she knew you made me happy." she sighs.

"i only do it because you make me so happy." I smile.

"baby how long are you on break for?" she asks.

"about 3 more weeks why?" i turn to her.

"cause i wanted to know if we could just like ask alfredo to go buy us some food and then me and you could just stay home, for a few days, by ourselves." she looks up at me.

"if that's what you want baby then okay." i smile and kiss her nose.

"Justin, i love you." she smiles.

"i love you too" i smile.

we arrive and once we get off at the airport, the paparazzi's attack us and start yelling at dom.
"Mary , are you planning on raising your child in Canada or Colorado?"

"Justin what is the baby's name?"

"are you excited to be a father Justin"

Mary just ignores them and pulls me harder, once we get into the car, she looks at me.

"why do they think I'm pregnant?" she turns to me.

"cause they saw us exiting a hospital, you crying and me chasing after you." i sigh.

"oh yeah... i would think i was pregnant too." she giggles.

"baby call Alfredo and tell him what food you want, i have to call scooter to tell im staying home." i say pulling out my phone.

she nods and pulls out her phone.

________________________________________ ..sorry that I didn't update for a LONGGGG time sorry for that  it almost feels like forever . anyway after this imagine im doing the dedicated ones (I didn't forget about them so if u want one Just REQUEST REQUEST REQUEST!!!)

50 reads for part 8

friendly note: friends come and go but your true ones will stay with you forever (NEVER FORGET)

ps..  you guys remember When justin was on snl and he was like.      "Don't go poking until I do is spoken" lol I just remembered that and started dying