Justin Bieber Imagine - For Katie - Skye's

well One Direction have had their imagines and so has Olly Murs so I guess it's time for the Justin one!

please suggest ideas after this as I have now done everyone at least once and if would be amazing to hear from my readers!

I don't mind repeating someone's imagine either so if there is more imagines for one person than another then I don't mind!

anyways, I don't know how many of you are Beliebers so I will set two different goals for this, as before, but they will be lower.

so the goals are:

190reads&14votes

OR

200reads!

here is a Justin Bieber imagine anyway for ONE of the biggest Beliebers I know! Katie, this is for youuu!...:

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"KATIE?!" I heard my best-friend, now my new flat mate, call out.

"YAH?" I shouted back.

"GET IN HERE! NOW!" she screamed.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of my bedroom - which was decorated with Justin Bieber posters - , through the living room and into Georgia, my best-friend's, room.

"what's up?" I asked her, casually throwing myself onto her bed.

"WHAT'S UP?! YOU WANT TO KNOW 'WHAT'S UP'?!" she yelled, putting quotation marks around the last 'what's up'.

"yah..." I replied tiredly.

"DID YOU READ THE MAIL?! OR CHECK YOUR PHONE?! OR YOUR TWITTER?!" she screeched, her volume accelerating so much that I had to cover my ears to protect my hearing.

"nooooo...and quieten down!" I said, dragging out the 'no'.

"OH'MY'GOD! YOU WOULD BE FREAKING OUT TOO IF YOU WERE ME!" she screamed.

"WHAT?!" I yelled at her, making it clear that her shouting was annoying me and hurting my ears.

"NIALL FREAKING HORAN IS GETTING FREAKING MARRIED TO SKYE AND THEY HAVE INVITED US TO THEIR WEDDING!" she screeched.

"yeah, I know that!" I said, remembering Skye, one of our oldest friends, telling me last week in Starbucks during our catch up time.

"YEAH BUT YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT JUSTIN FREAKING BIEBER IS GUNNA BE THERE! ON OUR TABLE!" she screamed.

"AHHHHH! OH'MY'FREAKIN'GOD! JUSTIN FREAKING BIEBER?! ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?!" I fangirled, jumping up and running around her room.

"I AM SERIOUS! HE'S GUNNA KNOW WHO WE ARE!" Georgia yelled.

"OH'MY'GOD!" I screamed.

then it all went black...

---

"Katie? come on! get up! it's not that exciting!" I heard a girl whispering.

I opened my eyes to see Georgia and sighed in relief.

"what happened?" I asked.

"you were fangirling about Justin sitting on our table at Skye's wedding and then you passed out. I would've taken you to hospital but this has happened before when you were in mid-fangirl so I didn't really panic about it. also, I'm a fully qualified doctor so I know what I'm doing. anywho, do you feel ok?" she asked, helping me up.