Liam Imagine - For Everyone - Skye's

so this is the first time that I have ever typed any part of any of my fanfics on my laptop but I am a little bored and watching a film that ive watched a million times so here I am!

you guys seriously deserve this update as you have worked so hard to get me my goal of reads and votes!

my next goals are:

175 reads AND 12 votes

OR

200 reads:*

thanks!

anyways, here is a Liam imagine for you all!

much love,

~Skye<33

******************************************************************************************

"bye mum! I love you and I promise that I will visit as much as I can!" you said, tears rolling down your face as you hugged your mum tightly.

you were moving to London today and it was the first time you had been away from home from more than two weeks.

"I love you too honey, see you soon!" your mum replied kissing your tearstained cheek.

"bye mum!" you said once more before turning away and walking down your driveway and climbing it into your car.

you turned on the engine and waved to your mum before starting the car and driving away. you watched your old house fade into the distance through your wing mirror.

---

"that is all of your stuff so goodbye!" the furniture removal van driver said waving as him and his crew drove away from you.

you waved back before turning to face your new place, it was an apartment on the top level of a nice building. then you wiped your eyes once more before jogging into your building and up the stairs as the lift was full. you walked down your hall and unlocked your apartment door. you walked into the apartment and looked around the living room. there were boxes everywhere and random pieces of furniture covering the room. you sighed and walked over to your bedroom door. the white carpet was spotless and the white walls had no marks on them at all. inside was your bed and boxes full of your bedroom stuff.

you pulled a box towards you and sat on the floor, emptying its contents. there was my black duvet and pillow covers and my zebra print fluffy blanket and matching pillow. you put the cases on the pillows and the cover on the duvet before making your bed with all of the blankets and pillows.

after making your bed perfectly, you got out my zebra print curtains and light shade. you hung the curtains and put the light shade on. then you got out your zebra print lamp and your favourite swirly black ornament. you pushed my bedside table next to your bed and set your lamp on it and then put your ornament on the windowsill.

you dug through a few more boxes and found your alarm clock. you set it on your bedside table and looked around your room. you smiled simply and walked back into the living room. you couldn't be bothered to unpack anything else so you grabbed your phone and keys and walked out of the door and out of the building.

---

after wandering London's busy streets for half an hour, you found a small café. you walked into it and sat down at an empty table near the back. you ordered a coke and pulled out your white iPhone.

"excuse me?" you heard a male voice say.

you looked up and saw a man who looked a little bit familiar. I couldn't quite tell where I recognised him from but I didn't worry, I just smiled.