Niall Imagine - For Everyone - Skye's

you sat in your form room, waiting for the teacher. you were the first one sat down, and the only one there. this happened everyday. everybody called you a 'geek' or a 'nerd' and you were bullied for liking school. tears threatened to spill down your rosy cheeks as you thought about all those things that people had said. you wiped under your eyes and then began drumming you fingers on your note book and desk while looking out of the window. your bitten down nails hit the desk with such delicacy that the sound was barely audible.

"ah, look who's here early? little nerdy girl in the corner!" one of the popular girls whispered to her friend, purposely loud enough for you to hear.

you vision blurred but you stared at the white board hard, trying to focus on not crying. you heard the room fill with chattering students before your form tutor eventually entered. she called the register and then let you go to your lessons.

you were in your first lesson within a minute and sat down, opening your book. the teacher an students joined you as the lesson begun. it was dull and boring, like Maths usually was, but it was a distraction from the bullies.

after the first four periods, it was lunch. you made your way to the queue for food and stood quietly waiting. you got pushed and shoved but eventfully managed to buy your food. you are alone and quickly before returning to your form room. it was empty as everybody was outside, enjoying the sun, so you sat down at your desk and pulled your note book out of your bag. you opened it up to the centre, where you write all of your stories and other things, and pulled out your best pen. you began to write when the loud noise of footsteps stopped you. you looked up to see a boy, about your age, standing in the doorway. you ducked your head and shoved all of your things into you bag before scurrying to the door. you were about to pass when the boy stopped you. you flinched at his touch on your weak arm.

"I'm new here. please don't leave me alone. I'm Niall, Niall Horan." the boy said, letting go of your arm.

you looked up as you stepped back into the classroom. he was actually quite beautiful and would easily fit in with the popular crowd. he had the right to know about how his reputation would be ruined if he was seen with her so she looked him straight in you eyes. you were about to speak but stopped yourself when you saw his piercing blue eyes. his eyes looked as if his mother had stolen sapphires, polished them and placed them perfecting inside his eye sockets. he was stunning.

"what's your name?" he asked, looking a little bit shy.

"Y/N..." you whispered, "you shouldn't be seen with me though Niall. you could easily fit in with the populars so please, go to them now before they see you with me. your life will be ruined if you are seen with me. please, go. I want you to be happy!"

you turned away after your small speech and rested your hand on a nearby desk as a salty tear slid down your face.

"you have such a beautiful name, Y/N. why do you want me to go?" he asked, moving around you so he was standing directly in front of you.

"they will ruin you Niall, just like they ruined me, and that's not fair! now go!" I muttered between hiccups.

"I don't want to go. I don't want to be in any popular crowd if they make people feel like this!" he whispered back to me, lifting my chin up with one of his soft hands.

you let your head be raised but your eyes still stared at the ground. you knew that as soon as you looked into those beautiful gems he called eyes, you would tell him to stay with you. you wanted him so badly and that's why you had to let him go. nobody should be brought down with you and you knew that.

"let's sit down?" he offered.

you nodded slowly. you had warned him so you supposed that was all you could do. you took a chair next to him and sat on it while he sat down too.