Zayn Imagine - For Everyone - Skye's

oh'my'god, I feel really bad! I have achieved my goals but I didn't update! sorry!

my next goal is 150 reads AND 10 votes:)

thanks:)

much love,

~Skye<33

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

you walked into the cafe, the smell of fresh coffee beans hitting your nostrils. you smiled and headed to the counter. you ordered your caramel coffee with cream and paid before sitting down at your usual table at the back.

a few minutes later, a man appeared with your drink. you looked up to thank him and couldn't believe who you saw.

"th...th...thank you!" you stuttered.

"your welcome!" the man replied, "I'm Zayn by the way, Zayn Malik! I am don't actually work here by the way!"

"I know who you are, nice to meet you!" you said, holding out your hand.

he shook it politely and your inner fangirl screamed.

"so, why are you here? you are an international pop star, why would you be working in a cafe?" you asked.

"may I?" Zayn asked, pointing to the chair opposite you.

"of course! please sit down!" you replied.

he sat down and looked into your eyes. his brown eyes were even more beautiful in person.

"I came here because I have been recording at the studio down the road with the boys and everyday I have seen this hot girl walk in here. I've never had the courage to talk to her, but today, I did..." he said, staring deeper into your eyes.

you were confused but then it hit you...he meant YOU! 'OH'MY'FREAKIN'CARROTS!' your fangirl screeched inside you.

"so, how did this girl react?" you asked, playing dumb.

he caught on to this but answered you anyway.

"I think she took it well, she was obviously a fan of myself and the boys but she was calm and she's even fitter up close." he said, smirking.

"how'd you know I like you guys?" you asked.

"how'd you know I like you?" he replied.

crap.

"guessed..." you replied.

"you guess good babe..." he replied before standing up.

he left a piece of paper on the table before leaving. as he walked past you he whispered in your ear,

"call me..."

you had felt his breath on your next and you screamed on the inside. you watched him leave before picking up the paper. you unfolded it and saw that it was a phone number. Zayn's phone number. you smiled, stuffed the paper into your pocket and rushed out of the cafe. you ran back to the apartment you shared with your friend and unlocked the door. you saw her sat on the sofa watching tv. when she saw you, she switched it off and turned to face you.

"GUESS WHAT?!" you yelled, full of excitement.

"what?" she replied, sounding curious.

"I JUST MET ZAYN AND HE GAVE ME HIS NUMBER!" you screeched.

"OH'MY'GOD!" your friend, Natalie, screamed, jumping up from the sofa.

you joined hands and jumped around in a circle together, fangirling.