First date?

I stood in front of the Johnny Rockets, I was shaking, I was nervous. I mean who wouldn't be. How many people can say the have dinner with their idols, let alone say date. I checked the time.

Fuck He was late. What if he bails on me? What if he regrets asking me to dinner. Ugh this is going so wrong and we haven't even seen each other. Fucking hell.

"Jinxxy...?"

I turned around, there stood mark. He was wearing his lucky flannel with some blue jeans. I blushed, he looked great. 

"Hello mark." I smiled shyly

"You look beautiful. Here I got you this." He said blushing.

He held out a single white rose. I smiled

"My favorite... Flower. How did you know."

"I didn't... Now I do haha. It was the most flawless one."

"Well its beautiful that's for sure. Thank you Mark. I love it."

"No need. Let's go inside its freezing out here.

Time skip

"Come on mark let me pay half of the bill."

"Nope. I invited you to dinner, I get to pay."

Its been like this for 15 minutes. He will not let me pay half of the bill. I huffed in defeat. When he saw that I had given up he did a victory dance, making me laugh.

"You're a dork markle sparkles." I smiled and wiped a tear away.

"Thank you jinxxy." He noticed the waiter and called him over and handed her the check

"You two make a lovey couple if I do say so myself sir."

We both blushed and I told him thank you. When him came back to return mark's card.