Help me I'm FEELING!

Amor's POV

I woke up feeling light headed. I saw Alyy was standing over me

"Mmmm a-alyy I just had the weirdest dream..."

"Amor it wasn't a dream, please don't faint"

I shot up accidentally slamming my head with Alyy's head. We both said ouch. When she got up Max came over and knelt down taking a wet rag off my head. I looked up to see the gorgeous Mexican man in front of me, I was so into his godlike face I didn't noticed Alyy and Mark had left.

"So Amor is it?" He asked me.

"Yeah it's Amor..." I blushed

"Its a cute name, really goes with you." He grinned at me

'Holy cheese balls! Is Max HITTING ON ME!'

"Ummmm...you know Alyy and Mark have been gone for a while... Hehe maybe they are having a moment."

"Haha like sex?" Max laughed

"Haha nooo as in...no nevermind you want to call them so we can do the videos?"

"Yeah on three. One....two....three..."

ALYY! MARK!

Shortly after Alyy and Mark walk in, both blushing... I guess we did ruin a moment. Yay us haha

After max and mark set up the cameras we were ready to go.

Mark went first.

"HELLO everybody my name is Markiplier, and today am with Gassy Mexican, WickedJinxx and PrincessWolf. Today we are doing the Whisper Challenge. "

Then Max when we were done with the whisper challenge.

"Hey guys. Today I'm here with WickedJinxx, Markiplier, and PrincessWolf! Today we are are doing the sound effects challenge.

Then alyy went.

"Hey Jinxxers! Its wickedjinxx here! Today I'm here with Princess Wolf, and two special guest... Gassy Mexican and Markiplier! Today we are going to do the 7 second challenge!"

Finally i went .

Hello my puppies how are you! I am here with three strangers that kidnapped me while I was eating cheese. Markiplier, Gassymexican, and WickedJinxx! Wait! Where is the cheese! We are doing the helium challenge!

Time skip
Alyy's POV

We finally finished all the challenges it about 7:45.

"Guys its late...and I want food." Max complained

"Same here, let's go out to eat?" Amor said

"Why not, I could go for a bite. Mark?" I called for him as I got up off the couch.

"Yeah?" He called from where he was

"Want to go get food?" Max asked as he was putting his shoes on.

"Hell yeah! What kind of question is that?" He walked down the stairs, he was now wearing a red v neck.

"What do you guys want?" Max asked putting his arm around Amor's shoulders.

I looked at Amor, it looked like she was going to pass out. I laughed I looked over at mark, he was petting chica, gosh he was adorable.

We finally picked a place to eat, and we got in my car. Mark sat up in front with me and max and Amor sat in the back. Today was a great day... Hopefully there would be another like this soon.