Troublesome thoughts

Alyy's POV

After Mark and I finally got out the pool and dried off we headed back inside and noticed Max and Amor were sitting pretty close to each other.

I sat across from Amor while she played and Mark sat next to me with his arm around me.

Deep down I was fangirling.

I could feel my heartbeat racing.

I was happy yet afraid....

What if things with mark turned out great...

What if his fans hated me....

What if this was just some sick twisted joke...

What if after a couple months he wants nothing to do with me...

What if...

What if...

God I couldn't stand it if mark ever hated me...

Just the thought of it makes me sick...

I felt marks arm pull me closer so I would lean on him... It felt so right to be this close to him.... I wish I knew how he felt.

One's thing for sure, I don't want anything to ruin this. Not like my last relationship...

Never again...

I couldn't lose mark...

Even if we end up just as friends... I needed him in my life.

I looked up towards his face as  he was telling Amor to run behind something, I couldn't help but smile and blush. He was incredibly amazing. I looked away from his face and bit my lip.

I heard a cough that made me look up, it come from Max he had a huge smug look on his face I guess he caught me staring at Mark.

I felt my face flush with embarrassment.

I looked at max and noticed his arm was around her as well I smiled and noticed he started to blush.

This was going to be the start of something beautiful.