Morning

A woman with deep red hair held me against a wall, her wand digging into my throat. Her dark eyes were filled with such confusion and sorrow, but that was all masked with a burning hatred.
        A small tear slipped from the pale blue eyes of the blonde man standing behind the broken women.
      Time seemed to freeze as we stood there in utter silence. Their gaze pierced my soul.
      Suddenly the woman's lips moved, forming two words in a hushed whisper.
"Avada Kedavra"

        I awoke with a start. I noticed Ginny isn't in our room. She must have been down stairs with the others , judging bye the chattering noises that rung  through our house.
          I took a deep breath, still startled by my dream. It wasn't the first time those to people had made appearances in my dreams. I had seen them with a baby girl, discussing dark things with a. Blonde couple, and even laughing with my parents. Never though, had they ever actually interacted with me. It was terrifying.  Well, now that I think about it, I think I saw those two...
"Get up Rin! We're going to Diagon Alley." Ron said bursting into the room. A smile quickly found its way onto my face. I jumped up, and turned back to the door to find that Ron had already left.
I laughed, and quickly got dressed in one of my casual dresses. It was a pretty blue green and covered in flowers ( kinda what she's wearing in the media ).
I run into the bathroom, and brush my teeth. I grab my comb and begin to "tame the mane." My hair had decided to behave today, so it fell into pretty ringlets down my back. My hair was the same Weasley red, well, at the tips anyways. The rest of it was a dark burgundy like color. It had always bugged me how it was like that. How it was different. It had just began to get like this in the last couple of months. I look into the mirror, checking my appearance. I notice my eyes. The same bright blue they'd always been. The same bright blue I'd seen a tear escape from in my dream. I actually kind of look like the couple in my dream, just slightly.... I shake the thought away and  head down stairs. I see my family all sitting at the table laughing at a joke Fred made. I grin at my family. Well, time to go to Diagon Alley!

Hope you liked it!!!! Sorry it's short, I didn't have as much time as I'd hoped to have. And sorry for any typos, I'll edit it later. Thanks my lovely readers! Please favorite and comment! Any help is appreciated. Hate is less appreciated though.... Bye! -AnotherRōne

Disclaimer- pic is not mine