Band Camp Day 1

Alex P.O.V.

I hear my alarm blaring in my ear and throw my hand over the snooze button and close my eyes. About five seconds later I hear my sister yell, "get up Alex."
"Uggg," I sigh. "Why do we have to go so early?" I ask.
"Because I am a section leader and we have to be there before our section."
I then get up and end up throwing on a black shirt with a flannel and jeans with my dirty blond hair pulled into a ponytail. Cassidy (my sister) then looks at me and says, "your wearing jeans to band camp?" I look at her for a second then nod, duh. She just laughs and starts walking out the door.
We arrive at the park across the street from the school at 7:30 thirty friggen Minutes early. I groan and walk out onto the field instantly feeling the hot air hit my skin. I sit in the shade of the light pole and wait for someone I know to come.
I see my friend Lily come over and smile. We talk a little until the section leaders gather up there children. Sadly my section leader is none other than Cassidy. Doesn't that make life great. I then meet my section. They are all juniors one sophomore and me and my fellow freshie friend. The sophomores are Cassidy, Blake, Josh, and Rachel. The sophomore is Brock (who Cassidy always said sucks and can't do anything) and the other freshie Diego who went to middle school with me. We would always talk in class and never really play. If your wondering why our section is not large its because we play French horns 📯📯📯📯📯 ( go horns yeah).
Then we decide to get to know about each other. Blake seems like a stereotypical trumpet (cocky annoying thinks he is better than everyone) and he just jokes with people. Josh silent and scary. Rachel seems pretty threatening and serious. Cassidy dumb and mean ( she is my sister what else can I say about her).
Diego is cool tho. We joke around a lot and talk and stuff. Yeah.
So far our section is getting along pretty well tho. Oh Brock he is weird like he is always on his phone on games and has like no social life and always thinks he is funny but its weird. He is creepy. The section seems to get along well except me and Diego we just sit out on the conversation. After four hours of torture and hell of sitting in the hot sun and working on basics we walk to the school.
One I feel the air conditioner my akin suddenly tingles and feels so much better. I walk with Lily. Then we get food. I sit next to Lily and her boyfriend Jacob. Then Diego. Then Diego comes and sits at the table. Ohh Jacob is like best friend with Diego. Okay. Why else would he sit by me we are chill but not besties. Then Lily and Jacob disappear after a while leaving me and Diego. Well we talk about things other than how much the middle school band director sucks. It was cool. Then sectionals. And I see what Cass was talking about with Brock. He sat in the bathroom for half an hour then Josh and Blake go to the outside of the boys room and play a hard part from our song at least ten times before they hear him pleading for them to leave. And he came back like 10min later. Like seriously. Then at three we go outside in the schools sucky ass football field. We practice some more and we die of heat until finally its time for dinner. Lily and Jacob are off so I talk to new people I met a trombone e named Nichole. A trumpet named Kade. A baritone named Kaylee. A clarinet named Erica. Also I talked to some people I already knew like a trumpet named Rickie. Another trumpet named Jonas. Aimee the saxophone. An oboe who joined color guard Gwen. And Emily the flute. And some more people. And of course Diego cuz we both couldn't find our friend so yeah.
After dinner we had a full brass and full woodwind rehearsal. Mostly it was the director yelling at us and us holding our instruments for like an hour. Finally it comes to eight. The time to go home after 12hours of school during summer. I feel like sleeping for a year strait. That's my plan.
I say goodbye to everyone and then wait for my sister to finish talking to people and we head home and I start my plan of hibernation. Sleep feels so nice

I then hear the loud buzz of my alarm and see the sun through my curtain. Oh damn. We have a whole week and a half of this. One down seven to go. yeah woo hoo. (Help me)

📯📯📯📯📯📯📯📯📯📯📯📯📯📯📯
Well hi I'm Alex and this is the first chapter and I really hope you like it if not no hate please. Thank you love you all and yeah 📯📯📯📯📯