Bound By Blood: 45. Runaway Teenagers

Diana's POV:

"I'm afraid of what is going to happen." I admit to Xavier while he runs his thumb along my palm.

"I won't let them hurt you, I promise."

"And if they do?" I look in his glossy eyes as he sighs.

"I will kill every one of them." I stay silent and he keeps on rubbing my hands with his fingers.

"We need to escape."

"Diana, there is no way so we will need to wait until someone finds us... hopefully." Xavier whispers to me and I nod my head. I look around the room once more until my eyes stop at the broken Sheetrock wall from when Xavier slammed into it.

I let go of him as I walk to that wall, Xavier watching me confused. I grab a chunk of Sheetrock that was attached to the wall and ripped it off. He whispers my name behind me and I grab more of the broken Sheetrock, tossing them on the floor.

Eventually, there's a fair large hole in the wall but the other side is covered by another layer of Sheetrock. Xavier finally gets up and stands next to me, staring at the ruined wall.

"There is probably another room next to this one." I whisper to him and suddenly Xavier uses his power fist and punches through the other Sheetrock layer. He pulls his fist away and I push the broken pieces down to the ground.

I peak my head through and there's a hole to another room just like the one we are locked in.  Xavier pulls my head out and squishes through because his body fit through.

"Xavier, what are you doing?" He smirks through the hole, sticking his hand out to me.

"I have an idea." I grab it and he fits me through the hole until we are in the other room. He goes to the door and tries to open it but it was locked also. After he presses his ear against the door and grins. "Stay here." He presses me against the wall behind the door while he goes in front of it.

He starts to slam his fist down on the metal door until you hear shouting from the other side. Xavier pulls away and stands in front of me, his back up against my front. His hand finds it's way to mine and we intertwine our fingers together.

The door starts to jiggle, the boys on the other side cursing and wondering who it is.

"Shut the fuck up Troye!"

"Who is in this room! No one is!" Troye shouts back. The door creaks open and Isaac peaks his head in. He fully walks in and Troye holds onto the door, peaking behind it- making eye contact with Xavier and I.

Before he can say anything, Xavier grabs a hold of the door and slams it against his head. Troye falls backwards and Isaac turns around, finally realizing what is happening. He lunges towards Xavier and grabs him by his neck. They both slam against the wall while Xavier bares his fangs at him.

I move away from them with wide eyes because I don't know what to do. My mind was telling me to run but I didn't want to leave Xavier behind. Xavier head slams with Isaac and than flips him over his shoulder. Isaac slaps down on his ass with a groan of pain until Xavier snaps his neck.

"Let's go." He says after doing it but before we left, he shoves the heel of his foot against Troye's face so he can still be unconscious on the ground. We both run down the narrow hall with different rooms just like the one we were locked in. No one was here and it looked abandoned.

We run down a flight of stairs which comprehends in my head that we were on the second floor. We reach the ground floor and there's a massive entrance with old tables and chairs everywhere collecting dust. Candles are lit at each table because the power is out.

Two grand doors are in front of us which meant the entrance and exit. We both run there but suddenly, a force pushes me back. I fall on my back, groaning in pain. Xavier turns around to help me up but his right leg snaps sideways with a sickening crack of his bone. He screams in rage until he falls on his knees. Something is keeping him up because his head is pulled up by a force.

And I know who it is.

Mr. Walsh walks in like its a grand entrance for him while he keeps one hand focused on Xavier and the other towards me. I get pulled up on my feet from his powers and he walks behind me, grabbing a hold of me.

"What a turn of events. You guys try to escape eh?" Xavier is staring down at him across from us while I feel Mr. Walsh's arm snake around my waist so I don't run off.

"Don't touch her."

"Well you don't have the power to pull me off of her now do you?" He challenges him while Xavier looks at me with guilt in his eyes.

"Diana, Diana, Diana, what should I do with you?" I can't move, I mentally can't. Even though he is holding me, his witch powers are still pressuring me down. I don't reply to him except close my eyes in defeat. "Do you see what you are doing with your life Xavier?"

Mr. Walsh pushes my hair that's covering my face behind my ear. I flinch at his touch because it's cold and not welcoming. The front doors open again and Alexander and Juliet run in but stopping after seeing our presence.

"Xavier!" Juliet screams and Mr. Walsh lifts his arm up toward them. Alexander and Juliet stop walking with fear until they reach Xavier.

"Move and I will kill her right now." He threatens, his grip on my waist tighter. Alexander stares at me with his large blue eyes and he purses his lips into a thin line. I give him an upsetting half grin while he nods his head no. "Now that two other Dagger family members have attended to this amazing turn of events." He pauses while leaning down to my ear, his warm breath hitting it. "Let's start this catastrophe."

-AHHHH THIS IS AMAZING YET SO CRUEL!

Vote
Comment
Follow me :)

Also check out my book called, Within the ink. I'm going to be writing my own poems.