I wanna marry you part 2 (artem)

Then val cut me off "you want to propose to her right? "
"yes.. "
Everybody started congratulating me.. It would be great and I was ready to do it..

*day of the live*

Today was the live.. Everything was perfect.. They showed the video from our rehearsal with her injury too.. Then the music started and we started dancing.. We changed partners and fortunately she didn't fall again.. The end if the routine was very close and the girls was in the center when we kneeled down and opened the boxes.. Only mine had a ring in it and she realised it.. Her reaction was priceless.. She started crying and I didn't even propose to her.. Tom gave me the microphone and I started talking "OK so you realise now why I didn't want you to know the song.. I wanted ito be a surprise.. So we have been together for a very long time.. We have been together through everything.. You supported me when I needed you the most and I supported you through some difficult moments in your life.. I love you so much and I want to thank you for everything.. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you.. So.. What do you say? Cause baby I wanna marry you.. Do you want to marry me?"
" of course baby.. I love you so much" I put the ring on her finger and then I kissed her..
The night ended in the best way possible.. We scored a perfect forty for our dance and fortunately we didn't get eliminated.. It didn't matter to me.. All that mattered to me was that the woman of my life agreed to marry me..