my princess #derek

This request is for @ojoj1415
I am sorry for not posting earlier... I hope you like it.. It is the best idea I came up with...

Derek's POV
All my life I was dancing.. I think there's nothing else I would like to do. Dance was my passion and so was my wife's, Sharna. And since I learned that I would become a father, I wished that my child would share the same passion as we did. My baby girl. Although she is 7 she will always be my little girl. I has an early rehearsal today for dwts and Sharna,after a lot of pleading, finally allowed me to take her with me. I heard light steps coming down the stairs. My baby girl.
"daddy?" she asked me
"morning baby girl! Breakfast is ready and then we will see Bethany" I knew she would be excited. She loved Bethany and Beth loved her.
"Beth?" she asked me, just to ensure that she heard right
"yes" I confirmed her suspicions
After 10 minutes we were on our way there. She was singing to the songs that was heard from the radio. We arrived at the studios and thankfully there weren't many paparazzis. I didn't want to expose her more to this life. She was very shy! I lifted her in my arms and we entered the studios and I saw that the crew didn't start recording yet.
"BETHANY" my daughter screamed
"hey girl" Bethany came and hugged her
Bethany and my daughter started running around considering we had a little spare time time until we started our rehearsal. We would be rehearsing our jive to "shake it off" by Taylor Swift. She was my daughters favourite singer. We started rehearsing out steps and I saw that my daughter was sitting and observing what we were doing. Then I turned on the music an she's eyes lit up. She stood up and started dancing just like me and Beth. She caught up pretty quickly but she made a few mistakes.
"hey baby girl! Come here and I'll show you" I called her
"ok"
I fixed her posture an don't her hands in the right way. We were doing this for about an hour when we heard a door open and I saw sharna
"mommy" my daughter ran to her and I walked to her and kissed her on the lips.
"what are you doing?" she asked us
"daddy learned me to dance jive"
"oh really?"
"yeah"
"I think she took the talent from the houghs" I teased sharna
"yeah baby whatever.. Come here baby girl and show me what you learned today"
Sharna decided to take matters into her own hands and started teaching her how to dance the quickstep. It was a difficult dance but she was catching up pretty well.
"OK first we have to improvise your posture, just like this. Well done baby" Sharna continued explaining and improvising her posture and then she moved to the steps.
"and 1,2,3. Yeah that's it. OK now try it all together. Awesome baby"
My baby girl then ran to me and I hugged her.
"did you see what I did?" she asked excited. I nodded. I was so proud of my girl..
After 4 hours of rehearsal me and Beth finally ended with our rehearsal and I saw that my baby girl was fast asleep and her head was an Sharna's lap. I went and picked her up and then we headed to my car. Sharna left her car there and she would take it the other day. The moment we arrived at the house we were tired already. I picked up my daughter and went to her room! As I laid her in the bed she woke up and whispered :" I wanna dance like you and mummy when I grow up"
This was the biggest reward I could receive.. I love my family so much

Sorry for posting it so late but it was kind of difficult to come up with something good.. Hope you love it!