Chapter 8

LARISSA'S POV

It's a palace! This 'house' is a fucking place for princesses to live in! I don't think I've seen such 'house' in my whole life! I still am gawking at the sight in front of me. Huge extravagant pillar, huge majestic front door with ... is that a gold lining and door knob. I'm pretty sure my mouth literally fell to the ground. I looked at the surrounding of this 'house' like Carmen said on the way here from the mall. It's so far from the busy city. It gave the people who live here sense of serenity and fresh air. There's a flower garden, where all kinds of flower were planted. The majestic looking fountain just screamed money! These landscapes are amazing! I wonder what kind of people live here. Are they snobs? Are they homophobic? Are they nice? I was brought back to reality when Christina clapped her hands. I blinked a couple of times at her.

"Oh good, you're back," she cleared her throat. "Welcome to the Hart Mansion!" she said with dramatic hand gesture. Why are we even here? I am so confused. Who are these Hart people? "Can we just ring the doorbell or something?" Carmen said, obviously bored of waiting any longer. "Indeed we can!" Catherine said and walked to the door and rings the bell. As she pressed the button, the most beautiful harmony can be heard inside the house. Moments later a beautiful black hair woman opened the huge door. "Aunt Lily!!" Catherine hugged the woman. The woman hugged back and pulled away. "Catherine?!" she looked at us and gasped. "CARMEN?!" Carmen walked to her and hugged her. "Hey. Such long time huh?" the woman nodded vigorously. "Alyana! Get your ass down here and see who decide to visit!"

Minutes later, a very beautiful brown hair woman wearing a flowing white dress came down the stairs. Oh my God, I just saw an angel came to earth. The woman went straight to Carmen. "Oh Carmen! Such a long time! We all miss you," Carmen hugged her tightly. The woman turned her head to look at me. Wow. She looks more beautiful than the black hair woman. High cheek bones, the bluest eyes I have ever seen, perfect shape nose, perfect jaw line, and those luscious lips. She's perfect to be a model! "I think your friend there just had a stroke. She can't close her mouth," she said and chuckled. Catherine came next to me and closed my mouth. "Let me introduce you to these lovely ladies. This is Lily Hart," Catherine introduced me to Lily, the black hair woman. We shake hands.

"And this is Alyana Hart, her wife," I shake hands with the brown hair woman. Wait, did she say wife? Aww, they married! Wow, lucky indeed. "Their family business is fashion. They owned a couple of modeling agency and sometimes works for the Victoria secrets fashion show," Catherine finished. "Also our personal stylist, they know what's in and out," Christina added. I nodded. It must be nice to be that glamorous. "Where's Barbara?" Catherine asked Alyana. "She's upstairs. Just came back from Paris. But she will be right down... There she is," I looked up to see a brunette walking down the stairs. Wow, was this family born with flawless feature. Amazing wavy hair, brown eyes, perfect nose, lips and even her jaw line is amazing. She must be one hell of a boy's magnet. She walked straight to me and looked at me, as if examine my features. She smiled.

"I can change her. Don't worry. There's no need to be fuss about. She's already this beautiful," Carmen just nodded. What the hell is she talking about? "Alright. That's good news," Carmen said. What's happening now? "What's happening?" I asked Carmen. "You will be getting a makeover. Starts from your wardrobe," she simply said. My eyes widen. WHAT?! She wants to change my whole wardrobe? "What?! Since when did I agree to this?" I asked her frantically.

"Since my sisters hire you to be our help," I opened my mouth but no words came out of it. "Relax. Barbara can handle everything you need. Just trust me on this. She's the best! She even organizes a fashion week before," she tried to assured me. How is that even assuring?!I looked around for Catherine and Christina to seek help. They just smiled when I silently mouth 'help'. I sighed in defeat. I turned to meet Carmen eyes. "Fine," she smiled. "Good. Ara, I want her stuff to be designer remember that. I don't care how much it cost, just do your magic," Barbara nodded. "Don't worry too much. I'll prepare everything," Carmen nodded and turned too looked at me. She walked to her sisters and came back to me. "Let's go. I already told my sisters," I nodded. We bid goodbyes to the Hart's and walked out.