Chapter 10: New Things

Here I lay, wrapped in Josh's arms with noting but my favorite maroon Holister sleeping shorts and an orange v-neck t-shirt not to mention I'm braless. The warm covers shielded everything but our heads.

How'd I get that way you wonder? Let's rewind.

*14 hours ago*

Under the lights, moving myself in all sorts of directions, I was just letting go of every single thing.

A waiter came around with a tray of beer.

"I think we could use some."

Sarah said to me, taking a couple bottles.

"Dude, let's go try all the flavored beers."

I let out in a really odd way, as if I could possibly already be wasted.

I tugged Sarah's hand, dragging us away from the boys and down to the bar.

The boys didn't seem to notice our escape.

We sat down, getting drink after drink.

Eventually the boys had found us, but we were dead-knocked out.

"I think we should really take her home." Dylan suggested to Josh, worried about us girls because we've never in our lives been drunk.

Yes. You read it right, drunk.

I didn't think we'd do it, but we got drunk as hell. I guess we got a little carried away with the flavored beer and tried all the flavors, then passed out then and there. Well, just me. Sarah was still okay.

Josh nodded in agreement, carrying me, bridal style outside.

I woke up when we finally reached home.

I attempted to walk up the stairs, but tripped and fell.

Josh picked me up and carried me the rest of the way to my room and laid me down on my bed, kissing my forehead and whispering goodnight.

Dylan changed my clothes, putting me in my favorite set of pajamas.

After he changed my shirt, he unhooked my bra to prevent me getting breast cancer.

His mom is a doctor, she knows al and we were that close and best friends at that, it didn't matter to us.

He has closed the lights, leaving me alone and going to his room.

I realized I was all alone, so I went to his room.

They were surprised to see me when I barged in, they thought I was asleep already.

I didn't say a word, I climbed into Josh's bed and pulled his covers over me and closed my eyes to sleep.

The next day, the first thing in my sight was Sarah face down on the floor, bottom up on the bed. It looked like Dylan had pushed her off in his sleep. I laughed for a minute at them and then checked the digital clock on Josh's nightstand.

3:16 pm?

We spent half of our day on sleeping? No! This is not good. Nope, not at all.

I made an attempt when I finally realized something wasn't right.

Well for starters, my clothes were changed and I had Josh spooning me.

"AHHH!"

I squealed, which really seemed to wake everyone up slowly.

"What?"

Josh released me, scratching his head.

"What's going on guys?!"