Chapter 11: Punk Princess

I ran to my room, quickly stuffing the letter under my mattress. I laid back down, still feeling sleepy from last night.

I rethought about him... X.

Everywhere, he's everywhere.

There's not a thing I can't do without him seeing.

Should I call the cops about this?

This random is the least bit of my worries.

Honestly, I don't really care.

He's just an admirer anyways.

All I care about right now is the summer bash up party tonight at the beach.

Come to think about it though, X will most likely be there. Everyone's going.

I can only imagine; I've never been to a beach party, but I've seen them in movies.

The best part is that I'll get to see Josh shirtless... again.

Yes.. His dreamy body.

I see the hairs on my arms have risen up, feeling a shot of fireworks spread throughout my body.

Oh gosh, I'm getting that bubbly feeling again... Oh boy.

Dammit Josh; as much as I want to, I don't want to fall for him.

My stomach roared at me, must be hungry.

Who am I kidding, I'm always hungry! I crawled out of my bed and tiptoed my way to the kitchen.

Propping open the fridge and freezer, I scan for what I can eat without cooking.

I'm too lazy right now for actually doing any work, especially the after dishes.

No, just no.

I pulled out a strawberry and cream flavored popsicle.

My body is feeling warm from the feels I had a while ago, I need to cool off.

I didn't want to go back to my room, so I hopped up on the sofa and clicked on the television.

"No, don't wanna watch football.

Definitely not NASCAR.

Ehhhh, am I feeling like Gossip Girl today? No, don't think so."

"Morning."

Josh came down from his room, finding me talking to myself as I flipped the channels.

Man his husky morning voice was the sexiest thing, other than his body.

I flushed those thoughts down the drain.

"Hey."

I spoke to him, but didn't turn back.

I didn't want him to notice the pinkness of my cheeks.

For a minute it was silent, other than the tv.

Josh creeped up behind me, gripping my shoulders with both hands and beginning to massage me.

My spine straightened out from shock.

I let out a soft moan, closing my eyes to embrace his every touch.

I squirmed around quite a bit due to myself being ticklish.

"You're real tense, why? Is there something up?"

He turned my face to my left side, I looked down so he couldn't see into my eyes.

"No, I'm fine."

That's all I could answer. I don't really know what's going on with me.

Maybe I'm stressed? Worried? Tired? Maybe it has something to do with Josh himself or X; I honestly don't know.