Depressing Update #1

Fuck life.

Life kinda sucks right now.

I need some emotional help.

Please.

Okay, I am not crying at the moment, but I will end up crying. Lemme explain; my parents got in a huuuuge fight last night/early this morning and it was about the usual shit. Mom is an alcoholic who texts other guys (nothing sexual) to make my dad jealous. And Dad has anger issues, father issues, mother issues, everything issues. And he gets jealous and flips his shit pretty quickly. So they were fighting about all that shit, and my dad starts crying. I mean, bawling his eyes out. And he says, and I quote, "I hate my life and I just want to get away from you. The kids are the only thing I stick around for!" He may sound like a douche bag, but I love him.
So my mom gets pissed and starts grabbing his arms, he then said, "____ get away from me! You aren't fit to be a mom, much less a wife." And she starts screaming, at which point he yells, "I WANT A DIVORCE!!!" Scratch out yell, he screamed. And my brother and I were supposed to be asleep at this point. But, we of course aren't. My dad claims that he is gonna leave tonight, but he is lying. He is going to leave in March, he told me.
Soooo shit. I skipped school and so did my brother. We called in and we claimed that we were our parents and that we are running fevers.

Hehehehe

Help.

*Edit*
My parents resolved their shit, so yay! They are going to start taking marriage counseling.