Philophobia || 15

Arabella
I woke up this morning, going straight to the bathroom. I figured August had put me into bed last night. I dragged my feet lazily across the floor. I peeped into August's master bedroom not seeing him. I walked in, closed the door behind me, and went to grab something to wear. Once I had everything, I went straight into the bathroom. I stripped from my clothing and looked into the mirror. I could feel my eyes watering. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I ran my hair through my curls, and started my shower.
Once I had finished washing myself, I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body before stepping out of the shower. As soon as both of my tiny feet hit the wet floor, I heard his deep raspy voice. "We need to talk." He said looking at me. I looked at him and I nodded my head. "Okay."

--
"Why didn't you tell me Bella?" August asked me. "I-i was scared August." I said crying. " "I was scared you weren't gonna want if you knew about it. I was scared...I'm sorry baby." He pinched  the bridge of his nose and looked at me.  He walked over to me and hugged me, I didn't do anything, but cry onto his chest. "I-i take depressant pills because I was going through a depression for some reasons, but ever since you cone along, I've been happy and I haven't took any." I said wiping my teary eyes. "You still have to take them Bella'." He said to me. "Do. Not. Hide. Anything from me anymore." He said rubbing his hands through my hair. "Yes baby. I-I won't." I said hugging him. "Now let's go get those pills." August told me kissing my nose.

--
Arabella
It had been going on 4 o'clock and I had been pouting all the way here. I don't want to take those freaking pills. "Quit fuckin' poutin' ova' there." August said looking over at me. "We're gettin' ya' bills your takin' them and that's final." He said driving to my house.
--
August
I watched her as she stared at the pills. She didn't want to take them, and she was being stubborn. Very stubborn, but I was being patient with her. I slowly walked behind her wrapping my arms around her waist. "Come on baybeh, you can do it." I told her. She looked at me, and slowly put the pill into her mouth, and swallowed. "Good job baybeh' I knew ya' could do it." I told her. I wrapped her up in my arms and kissed her forehead. I watched Bella' rub her eyes and look up at me. "Baby can we eat please?" She asked.
Once Bella had her Chick-Fil-A she showered and got into her Jammie and wanted to cuddle in my arms. She laid her head full of curls into of my chest. I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist and slowly dropped them down lower. "Baby my tummy hurts." Bella said unto my chest. She was being whinny. "You probably are too much Chick baybeh'." I told her rubbing her stomach. "Take ya' a nap." I told her kissing her check. When I looked at her face she had her eyes closed and was sound asleep.

--
Omniscient

She turned while she laid up in his arms. He grab a hand full of her backside every so often. They had been sleep for hours now. It was 3 A.M. and Arabella wouldn't stop tossing and turning for some reason. Whatever it was, It was interrupting her sleep. She opened the both of her eyes, and rubbed them. She sat up off of August's chest and looked at the white sheets in horror. They were stained with red blood. So we're August's boxers. Her monthly has started, and she was disgusted and embarrassed. She was so scared August was going to be upset with her. She slowly climbed out of bed, but first she tried to wake August. "A-August wake up." She whispered. "Baybeh' gone." Bella had shook him over and over until he awakened. "What Bella." He groaned. "I-I started my monthly." She said looking down at her thighs. "Okay..." He said curious on why he was awaken for that. He watched her as her eyes led to the sheets and his boxers. "Fuck." He said. He threw the sheets off of him and got out of bed. He wasn't upset with her, he just wanted sleep. "I'm sorry."she said embarrassed. "It's okay baybeh." He said. "Let's get you cleaned up and these sheets." He said picking her up.

He carried her into the bathroom and sat her on his marble countertop. He turned on the bath water and when the water was at a nice temperature he put the stopper in. Once the tub was filled up, he kissed her cheek. "Get undressed and I'll be back okay." He said kissing her lips. Once he left, Bella had stripped from all her clothing and sat into the tub. She laid her head back, and breathed. She heard the door open, and there was August. He was in nothing but jogging pants and he looked so good. "Ya' alright baybeh?" He asked walking over to the tub. "yes baby." Bella said. "I got tha' sheets drying." He said. She looked at him and nodded her head okay. Bella had finished washing over her body, and rinsed the soap off of her body. "Auggie, can you bring me a towel?" She asked looking over at him. He got down from the counter and grabbed her a towel. He gave it to her and she patiently waited for him to leave. She didn't want him seeing her naked. She hated her body, and she knew he knew she did also. Once she was dried off, she slipped into a big t-shirt and stuffed tissue into her panties because she didn't have a pad. She made a small reminder to tell August she needed pads in the morning. I left the bathroom once I was down, and found Auggie putting the sheets back onto the bed. "Come on baybeh." He said climbing into bed. "Auggie I need pads baby." I told him. "tomorrow baby."

--
Arabella
August had been taking forever to go get my pads. It had been atleast 45 minutes. Once I started making my way upstairs, I hear the door jiggle and August walk through with 4 different bags filled with things. "August, what is this ?" I asked him. "Pads?" He said unsure about what he was saying. I laughed at him, and looked through the bags. I saw tampons, heating pads, candy, pads, and panty liners. I grabbed the pack of pads I thought would be best. "Thank you Auggie." I said kissing his cheek. I went upstairs and into the bathroom to put on a pad, and once I was finished, I went into the bedroom to find August in his joggers waiting for me. I smiled at him, and he returned one back.

"Auggie, can we watch Netflix?" I asked climbing into bed. My stomach was hurting, and I just wanted to watch Netflix. I watched August as he turned to Netflix, and strolled through the categories. "Pretty Little Liars." I said. He rolled his eyes at me, and I giggled. He wrapped his arms around me, and we cuddled. He rubbed his hand in small circles at my lower back. "Right there baby." I whined in his ear. It was starting to hurt so much worse than before. "Augieeee." I said. "I know baby, I know." He said
••••••••••
Just a filler😊
Longer chapter coming up🍽
How do y'all feel about the book😩
Thank you so much for all the voting, comments, and sharing of my story 😘 I love y'all 😌
Vote & Comment Please💘