Philophobia || 30

Arabella ||
I had just finished setting up the classroom for my wonderful students. I was very very nervous on my first day. Although I was nervous I was very excited, I'm doing something I love. I had the names of all my 16 students and was very excited to meet them at Open house tonight at 6.

I had all their cubbies and things of that such situated along with the paper handouts for the parents. I heard a small knock at the door and seen August. "Hey baybeh'." He said kissing my check handing me a salad I had been craving. "Thank you baby, how you doing?" I asked. "Good love, I see things are coming along." He said smiling. "It is baby..it is." I said. I was really excited and I thanked God for this. "I love you so much baybeh, and I'm proud of ya." August said. "Thank you baby." I said kissing his lips.

Open house
Bella
I was cheesing from ear to ear greeting all the parents and children. It was amazing. "Arabella, how are you ?" William asked. "I'm doing very well William. Who's this sweet little one ?" I asked referring to the little girl standing in from if him. "This is Jackie, my niece." He said as she hid behind his legs just a little. "Hey Jackie, I'm your teacher, Miss Bella." I said smiling at her. "Wanna go find your seat ?" I asked. She slowly and hesitantly looked at my stretched out hand before grabbing a hold of it. I led her to her desk and hand her a goody bag I had made for the children. I could feel Williams eyes on me. He was smiling as me and Jackie interacted.

August || Home
"Ooh yes! Augustssss baby." Bella screamed as I thrusted in and out of her. "Fuck." I groaned out as i pulled her hair. She couldn't even speak. All She could do was let out all over me. "I love you so so much." I said kissing my lips. "I love you more." She breathed out smiling at me. I rolled to my side of the bed and grabbed her hand before cuddling with her until we feel asleep. I love this woman.

Bella ||
Today was my very first day of class and I was right on time. I had walked through my room almost a thousand times making sure everything was perfect. It was 7:45 and school didn't begin til 8. It was already flooded with kids and I was flooded with nerves. All of my student were mostly here except two. Well now minus 1. I watched as William ran down the halls with Jackie in his hands. "I'm sorry she's late, she's a rough sleeper." He said causing me to laugh. "It's fine. Go ahead and find your seat Jackie." I smiled at her. "You look beautiful" he said. I simply just looked at him and smiled. The bell had finally rung and I walked into class shutting the door behind me. That man is a trip. "Good morning class !" I spoke with excitement and they all had the same response. "Good morning Miss Bella!" They said. "Are we ready to learn?" I asked. "Yes!" They all shouted. "Well good, today were gonna learn about our numbers !" I said smiling. Today was gonna be a good day.

August || The Studio
I was just now getting outta the studio. It was already 9:00pm. Ya boy was tired. I just wanted to get home to my baby. I jogged to my car and unlocked the doors before hopping in. "Aye holdup !" I heard someone call after me. Right when I turned. I saw the worst thing anybody could see. A gun pointed right at me.