Prologue

Nine year old Jessica Parker was watching her brothers play and talking with her best friends Jade Monroe and Taylor King, while her seven year old brother, Fynn was playing with Taylor's eight year old brother, Sam. The other Parker brothers, eleven year old twins Cooper and Hunter, thirteen year old Rain, as well as the oldest, Sebastian at fifteen years of age were playing basketball in the King's backyard.

After a while, Jessica and Jade told Taylor that they were going to get more drinks and snacks. After Taylor said ok, they called for Sebastian to go with them. He followed them knowing what they needed to do.

The three of them walked to the kitchen where they saw Jennifer King starting to wash the dishes. "Mrs. King?" Sebastian asked to get her attention.

"Yes?" she said, turning around. The three kids looking at each other silently asking, 'who's going to explain.'

" There's something we need to tell you, Mrs. King." Sebastian says.

"Is there something wrong, dears?" Jennifer asks worriedly, motionly telling them to sit at the bar with her.

"Mr. King did something bad." Jessica told her. Jennifer gave them a confused look.

"What did he do, sweety?" She asked.

While they were all talking, Sebastian was walking to get his gCooper book bag that had lime green accents on the clips that was by the King's' door. When he made his way back Sebastian told her, "Mrs. King, Mr. King is apart of a drug deal and illegally importing weapons."

"Do you have any proof that my husband did this?" Jennifer asked both not believing them and scared of what they told her.

"Yes mam" Sebastian told her before he opened the extra pocket that was on the front of his book bag looking until he found the evidence he was looking for. He made the pictures more visible when he set them in front of Jennifer. She picked up the pictures and studied them carefully, but stayed silent for a while.

"Mrs. King?" Jade asked worriedly when she saw Jennifer cover her mouth and silently shook her head, not believing what was in front of her. When she looked down and noticed Jade and Jessica coming to give her hug, which she gladly took.

"Are we in trouble?" Jade asked.

Jennifer shook her head and said, "You're not in trouble sweety, go back to play with Taylor and all you kids can share these," as she handed them a plate full of cut fruit on shish kabobs.

---------------------------------the next day----------------------------------

Jessica woke up the next day by being shook by her brother Cooper. He told her to follow him. She did as she was told, following him to their front lawn where she saw something she wasn't expecting. Jason King being lead to a police car, while both his children were crying. Taylor was wanting to know why the police was taking her father, while Sam was crying to go with his father.

While both children were crying, their mother was putting a lot of luggage in their car. When Jennifer got all the luggage and children in the car. Instead of going left, in the direction the police took Jason, she took a right. That was the last time Jessica, her brothers, Jade, or anyone saw the King family in the town of Los Angeles.

** This is my first story so I would appreciate it you you vote and/or comment it. And please dont hate. **