Chapter 2

"You asked for us, sir?" Jessica asked Chief Spencer.

"Yes, sit down please." he motioned to the two chairs in front of his desk and the couch that were placed on the sides of the chief's office. The Parker brothers motioned for Jessica and Jade to sit in the chairs while the boys stood behind them.

" Jessica and Jade, you girls are going to be going to be seniors in high school." Spencer told them, earning a mysterious smirk from the two girls.

"As for you boys, Fynn you will be going to school with them in the same grade, since you are already in the same grade. Sebastian, you are going to act as the girl's' guardian. You are responsible for signing papers, meeting the teachers, and whan they are in trouble. " he continued.

"Cooper and Hunter you two will also be seniors in high school. While Rain will be a substitute teacher. I will talk to the school to add you guys to the student list and give them a copy of your resume, Rain for you to become a substitute teacher, if you take the case." he continues.

"WHAT!?! How come Cooper and Hunter are students and I'm a substitute teacher?" Rain complained, causing everyone to roll their eyes at him.

"Because you can't pull off the look for a student. Even if you did, people would suspect something. Cooper and Hunter though, they look like they were put in school early or held back for a year or two." Jade told him, causing him to let out a huff of annoyance and cross his arms.

"She's right Rain. They will suspect something. You are too old to be mistaken for a high schooler. On the upside of this mission for you, you can flirt on the teacher's. But can you try not flirt with married women?" Spencer said making Rain's eyes light up and changing his frown to a smirk\grin.

"Oh lord" Jessica and Jade muttered under their breath While the rest of the boys to roll their eyes again and shake their heads, clearly amused as well as feeling sorry for the women their brother is going to go after.

"One of your fellow agents is already at the school working on the case."

"Who?" Sebastian asked

"His name is Dylan Moon, but he is going by the name Alex Jones."

"Now, since that is taken care of, is there anything else that needs to be clarified?" Spencer asked.

"Yeah. While we are in school do we have certain characters we need to be?" Jessica asked. When she asked this she saw the confused look on Spencer's face.

"What do you mean?" he asked, making her sigh

"Like are we supposed to be good girls, teachers pets, mutes, that kind of stuff." Jade explained to him for Jessica.

"Oh, no. there are no certain way you need to act. But can you girls please try to get into too much trouble? I don't want to have to deal with that." he pleaded.

When he said that, the girls looked at each other with majestic looks.

"But you still need to get the information." Spencer reminded them.

"Alright. You all are going to go to school the day after tomorrow. You are starting the case then because i'm sure you all need to get your stuff together." He said to them.

"And good luck. You're dismissed."

After he said that, they all grabbed the case files and walked out of Spencer's office. They were going to their cars silently, when Cooper broke the silence.

"Why don't we go to one of our houses and go over the files?" He asked.

"Good idea Cooper" Sebastian said to his brother. "But whose house are we going to?" Hunter wondered.

"We can go to mine as long as you boys don't break, destHunter, or trash anything." Jessica stated, while looking at Rain.

"What? Why are you looking at me?"

"Because every time you come to my house, there is always something that breaks or gets trashed, sometimes both." She said, while glaring at her brother.

"Okay, okay, you may be right." He started saying with his eyes lowered.

"May be right!? I am right" Jessica said sternly

"Okay I do, but I promise that I will try to not mess with anything and if I do you can do anything you want with my stuff." Rain promised

When he said that Jessica rolled her eyes and rolled her eyes "Alright, I will give you one more chance Rain. Dont blow it." She warned. When she said that, Rain smiled that his sister gave him another chance.

"Thanks Jessie." he said

"Oh don't thank me just yet." His sister replied with a mysterious look.

With that the Parker siblings and Jade all went to their own cars to get to Jessica's house.