Chapter 4

When Jade and Jessica both woke up and remembered what they were going to do today, they ran to Jessica's closet to pick their clothing before going to get a shower. After they showered and changed, the two girls looked to see what the other was wearing.

Jade had on a pair of dark skinny jeans, a blue t-shirt with a white cardigan, and to finish the outfit off she wore black flats. While Jessica wore a light pair of skinny jeans, an orange tank top, and brown combat boots. Once they were satisfied with their appearances, they both walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. After they ate, they decided to take Jessica's grey camaro to meet up with Jessica's brothers at the mall.

Once the girls got to the mall, Jessica called Sebastian to find out where the boys were. Her brother answered on the second ring.

"Hello? Who is this?" Sebastian asked, causing Jessica to roll her eyes at her brother. Why couldn't he just look at the caller ID? she thought.

"It's me. Where are you and the other loons?" She told him.

"We are over at Subway," Sebastian stated.

"Okay, we're on our way," Jessica said as she hung up the phone.

"So where are they?" Jade asked.

"They weren't patient enough to wait for us. So they went to Subway." Jessica stated back to her.

"And they say we are impatient." Jade told her rolling eyes and laughed with Jessica.

When the girls arrived at Subway, they saw the Parkers in the corner eating and a couple girls that looked to all be in their early 20's looked like they were flirting with the boys. There was a total of three women. One of them had red hair with green eyes, another had black hair with blue eyes, and the last had strawberry blond hair with honey/golden eyes. All three of them were looking at the Parker brothers like they were a piece of meat.

Jessica and Jade watched with amusement for a minute or two, they choose to save the boys from the hungry eyes. Before they went to help the boys, Jessica came up with the idea that Jade that she could act as one of the Parker brother's girlfriend. She was hesitant but agreed, knowing she didn't have much of a choice. They decided that Jade would act as Rains girlfriend and Jessica would be an overprotective sister. When the boys saw the girls, they smiled slightly in hope to get the women away from them. The girls started walking to them to put an end to their suffering.

"Hey boys. Who's your friends?" Jessica asked. Jade walked to Rain and sat on his lap and rested her back on his chest. When she saw that all three of the women glaring at her, she turned her body so she could tuck her head in the crook of his neck.

"Play along" she whispered to him. He nodded his head slightly in acknowledgement and wrapped his arms around her.

"These are Melody," Sebastian nodded his head to the girl with strawberry blond hair, "Stacy" he pointed to the redhead, "and Marissa" he pointed to the last woman that had black hair.

"Hi im Jessica, their sister and thats Jade," Jessica told them, "now if you would so kind and walk away, that would be great."

"You're not the boss of us." 'Melody' sneered at Jessica. When she said that, the other girls in her group nodded in agreement and glared at both Jessica and Jade, which didn't go unnoticed.

"I recommend that you stop glaring at us." Jade told them.

Melody, Stacy, and Marissa just smiled amused at them while laughing "Or what"

"Or you all will have to worry about hiding a big bruise." Jade warned.

"Yeah right. You both just want these men to yourselfs." Stacy told them.