Chapter 5

The next day Jessica woke up at five in the morning to get ready. Last night she went through the case files, put the school stuff her and her brothers bought that day in her black and white book bag, and picked out her outfit for the day. Another thing she thought about was the fact that her best friend likes her brother. With that in mind, she got out of bed after a minute to grab the clothing she picked out for her first day of school and went to take a shower.

When she was done showering, she put on her grey under cloth, put a white dress that came up to above her knee and had thin straps. She also put on a pair of black heeled ankle boots as well as a black leather jacket. Jessica put on no makeup and brushed her hair. Once she was happy about the way she looked, she left the bathroom to get her gym cloth for the day.

Jessica choose a pair of black spandex, a lime green sports bra, a purple tank top that had 'this beauty trains like a beast' printed on it, bright multi colored sneakers, lime green watch, extra socks, and a pair of blue headphones. She also put a hair brush, a pack of bobby pins, a pack of ponytails and a bottle of shampoo so she can shower at school, inside of her duffel bag.

 She also put a hair brush, a pack of bobby pins, a pack of ponytails and a bottle of shampoo so she can shower at school, inside of her duffel bag

After she did that, she took her school bag and her duffel bag downstairs, to make breakfast and her lunch.

When she got to the kitchen, she toasted a bagel for breakfast and for lunch, she packed two soft pretzels with melted cheese to dip them in, a blue poweraid, and an apple. Once she put the food in her black lunch bag, Jessica grabbed everything she needed and went to her silver camaro to go to school.

When Jessica got in the parking lot of Colby High School, she parked her car close to the school. After a moment searching the parking lot, she finally saw Jade and her brothers and started making her way towards them.

"Mornin' guys." Jessica greeted them.

"Good morning Jess." They all said while her brothers went to give her a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"So, what's the plan for today?" she asked.

"We do what we normally do at school. Just go in and get the information." Fynn told her and everyone else.

"Alright. Now let's go inside." Jade ended the conversation and going to the main office to get their locker numbers.

When the five of them got to the front office and saw a older woman in her late 40's behind the desk, working the desktop in front of her.

"Excuse me?" Cooper said, trying to get her attention. Which worked because she snapped her head head up to see who was talking.

"Oh, Hello. What can I do for you." she asked politely.

"We need our schedules and locker numbers." Hunter informed her.

"What are your names?"

"Cooper, Hunter, Fynn, and Jessica Parker as well as Jade Monroe." Jade told her.

"Okay. Just give me a moment please." the lady told them, before going to get their schedules.

"Here's your schedules. Their is a map of the school in each of the packets for you. If you need anything just come down and I'll try to help." She told them while handing them their packets.

"Thank you mam'. Have a good day." Jade said.

"Your welcome honey and my name is Ms. Hara." she said while smiling. When she said that, they all smiled politely to her and walked to their lockers. When they looked at their schedules they saw that their lockers were close to one another.

Once they got to their lockers, they put their things inside. Before they closed them, they got out the stuff they need for their first class.

When the girls got to their class, Jessica and Jade went to choose a seat from the back of the classroom.

Soon after a couple moments, student's started coming in the room. A Lot of the kids were looking at Jade, Jessica, Cooper, Hunter, and Fynn like they were all crazy.

"Why is everyone looking at us like that?" Jade wondered.

"I have no idea. But I guess we'll find out soon." Fynn told her.

After he said that a group of 4 attractive male students walked in. One of the boys looked at Jessica and her group, and told the others in his group. All of the boys looked at Jessica's group and what seemed to be the leader, started making his way to them with his posse following him. When they were in front of Jessica, they kept their faces blank with only a little humor and amusement.

"What are you doing in our seats?" the leader asked.

"What's your name?" Jessica asked him.

"Why do you want to know?" he said, sounding like he was trying to challenge her.

"So I can use your name in a complete sentence, moron." she told him.

"Wow" they muttered while shaking their heads, amused. "What's your name?"

"Oh, it's none of your business now go away." Jessica told him with a little cockyness. After she said that him and his group took the seats in front of Jessica, Jade, and the three younger Parker brothers. Right after the four mystery boys sat down, the homeroom teacher finally entered the room.

"Ok class, before we get to doing what you need to do I would like if our new students would come in front of the class and introduce themselves." Mr. Molder told the class while looking in Jessica and her group's direction. When he said that they went to the front of the room and lined up from left to right.

"Could you tell us your name, age, and hobbie, please." Mr. Molder told the five of them.

"My name is Cooper, i'm 19, I box, and the girl in the white dress is my little sister while all the guys up here are my brothers." Cooper started.

"I'm Hunter, i'm 19 as well, I box, and i'm Coopers twin."

"Im Fynn, i'm 17, and I like to play video games."

"Jade, i'm 18, and I draw."

"Jessica, i'm also 18, I like most art, and cooking." Jessica said, finishing the introduction. Her, Jade, and her brothers all took a seat after they finished their part of the introduction.

"Its nice to meet you all. I'm Mr. Molder." he told them. "Now class, I would like it to be a quiet homeroom. So get something out to do quietly."

After he said that everyone in the classroom started talking loudly.

"Hey! I said to keep it a quiet homeroom!" Mr. Molder said, trying to get the students' attention, but didn't work. Jessica let out a sigh of annoyance when she had to reread the same page of her book more than twice.

"That's it." she muttered to herself when she couldn't concentrate on her book and when she saw Mr. Molder kept trying to get the classes attention.

She put her book marker where she couldn't concentrate and she let out a loud whistle from her seat, silencing everybody.

"Thank you." he told her.

She just nodded to him in response.

"Now. It's going to be a completely silent homeroom. If anyone of you talks, you will be sent to the principal's office." Mr. Molder told the class.

After he said that, nobody made a sound until the the bell rang.