Chapter 1

"Come on Jade, wake up." Jessica told her best friend that was sleeping on Jessica's bed.

Jessica is a 19 year old, with beautiful wavy brown hair and piercing gCooper eyes. She is taller than the average height at 5'10". She five brothers, 25 year old Sebastian, Rain at 23, the twins Cooper and Hunter at 21 years old, and their 17 year old little brother Fynn. She lost both her parents in a car crash ten years ago. They all, including Jade, are still looking for the cause.

When Jessica only received a mumbled acknowledgment, she went to her downstairs kitchen to get a cup filled with ice cold water. After getting what she wanted, Jessica went back to her bedroom only to see that Jade was still asleep. She walked quietly over to the bed and poured the water on Jade's head.

"Hey! what the heck, Jess!!" Jade screamed while she see's her best friend laughing long and loud. "You should have seen your face." Jessica said, trying to contain her laughing.

"Whatever." Jade said, while rolling her eyes, walking to Jessica's closet then going to the bathroom to get cloth to change. Jessica shook her head with a smile in her face as she also went to her closet. While Jade was in the bedroom's bathroom Jessica went to the guest rooms bathroom to change. She chose blue skinny jeans with a darker blue tank top, and a black leather jacket, for shoes she chose navy blue high heeled ankle boots, and for jewelry, she wore a ring with a blue jewel in the shape on a water drop.

After she finished changing Jessica went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast of pancakes wrapped around strawberries, covered with nutella.

A little after she finished making the food, Jade came down the stairs. She wearing a green tank top with an owl on it, faded blue skinny jeans with hole's on the thighs. To complete the outfit she chose a light brown leather jacket, a grey baseball cap with the New York logo on it, and brown high heeled boots.

After Jade saw that Jessica made breakfast, she walked over to the bar to get some.

"When you're done we need to go to work," Jessica said, only to get a slight nod from her best friend.

"Come on Jade, we both know it was funny," she commented, earning Jessica a glare.

"It was not funny, Jessica!" Jade cried "How would you feel if someone poured cold water on you?"

Jessica only rolled her eyes and shook her head "It depends on who it would be that was pouring it. If it was you or my brothers, we would have our laugh, then I would get my revenge," she explained.

Jade just rolled her eyes and said, "fine, but I will get my revenge." They both chuckled and got the keys to their own cars. Jade had a black mustang with red stripes on the lower sides and Jessica had a gCooper 2011 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1.

When the two of them got to the R.A.A. agency, they spotted Jessica's brothers waiting at their own cars. Sebastian had a black 2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax 6.6L turbo diesel v8 allison transmission and lifted 9 in. Rain had a red Ducati diavel bike. Cooper owned a 2014 blue chevy truck. Hunter had a 2014 red chevy colorado. And Fynn drove a black 1970 Chevrolet Nova SS 396\375 L89.

"Hey boys" Jessica called when she got out of her car. "What are we going to be doing today?" They all started to make their way to the building.

"Actually, someone we know, a drug dealer named Jason King" said Cooper, causing Jessica to come to a quick stop.

"Jason King? As in drug dealer, and our ex-neighbor, that Jason King?" She said cautiously.

"Sadly, he broke out of jail last week and we were just informed" Cooper explained to his little sister, motioning her to continue walking to the building.

"The chief is going to announce who gets the case and what the rolls are." Hunter explained, "speaking of which here he is."

"Okay, everyone, as I'm sure you all know that the criminal, Jason King broke out of prison last week." Chief Spencer told everyone.

"Why weren't we informed earlier?" another agent asked.

"Because the prison guards didn't realize it until last night."

"Alright, there are sightings around town that a man, with black hair and dark eyes, that we know as Jason King were meeting with a group of a minimal of three men. informers told us that they switched briefcases. It was said that Jason King's son is involved." The chief told the agents and showed them the pictures of the men that she knew as the man who allowed her and her brothers to play with his children and the boy that her family all played with, as well as pictures of all the men switching the briefcases.

"I'm going to be giving this case to The Parkers and Ms. Monroe," He continued.

"Thank you, sir." Jessica replied. She wanted to get Jason back where he belonged, in prison. She also wanted know what made Sam to help his father.

"Here's the case file and I would like if you guys would come to my office." He responded to her.

"What would he need us for?" Rain asked, cautiously.

"I don't know, and the only way we will find out is if we go talk to him." Jade told him, making her earn an eye roll from him.

When they were done arguing, they went to the Chief's office to see his sitting behind his desk, reading case files, through the window. After a couple seconds she knocked at his door. Chief Spencer's head snapped up and when he saw them he motioned them come into the office.