The Vow

One Month Later: The CreepyPasta family that I came to know were kind and welcomed me warmly into their household. The boy I embarrassed was Jeff The Killer, and I am pretty sure that he was trying to impress Clockwork, a normal girl, like me, but with a clock in her left eye, but she already had a boyfriend, Ticci Toby, a sweet kid with a love of being a prankster. Toby is good friends with a guy named Ben Drowned, who is huge on video games, along with Lost Silver, who gets trapped in them. The little girl who wanted me to play with her was Sally, a girl who is more murderous then Jason the Serial Killer! The guy with a white hoodie and red eyes was hoodie, and the boy with the feminine mask is Maskie. Eyeless Jack is a guy in a blue mask with black blood dripping from the eye holes. Laughing Jack, on the other hand, was a boy around Jeff's age, but he was a monochrome clown with a long, pointy nose and sharp teeth. Even when he looked scary, Laughing Jack was actually quite nice to me! Then, the cutest of the bunch, an animal called Smile Dog! Even through his scary appearance, I thought he was adorable!
Well, on the other hand, the next mansion over has some pretty mean people in it... like Jane the Killer, Ted the Caver, Penpal, DarkLink, B.O.B., an The Rake.
I enjoyed the company of my new family a lot, but what was to happen a year later changed my life forever. One Year Later: One day, in the middle of a chilly October afternoon, Slender invited me to a park in the middle of the woods. It was surprisingly close to the Slender Mansion, and it was filled with red roses. Slender said that it is called "sunset gardens", and it belonged to his brother, Offender. It was beautiful, and filled my nose with romantic, floral smells. he picked a wild, dark red rose that almost seemed to blend into black at the bottom, and handed it to me. then, he lead me to a patio space in the center of the gardens, where he lead me to a ledge that circled the entire perimeter. He had me sit, as he went to grab us something to drink. He came back with 2 glasses of white wine. He handed one of the tall glasses to me, which seemed to have a hazy cylindrical object laying on the bottom of it. What happened next made that day all the more special.
He made a toast to the family and to our friends. then, as I grew weary, I fished the object out of the glass. as it was in my closed hand, he keeled onto one leg. I opened my hand. That lay in the center of my palm was a silver ring encrusted with diamonds, with a large sapphire in the center.
"Jayden Walker, child, you mean more to me then anyone else has in the past centuries. May I ask you, to be my bride, for the rest of the eternity we may have together?"
Excitement filled my heart and mind. For the past year, we have been dating. I was expecting another year or two before this even became a thought! But I knew what to say. I silently came down to one of his ears and whispered: "Yes." He perked up, in happiness, his smile-lines deepened, telling me that he was pleased with my answer. he gently took the ring from my hand and slid it onto my finger. It was a perfect fit.
"This ring was my mother's, she died tragically many decades ago. I hope that you may take good care of it, and treat it like a natural treasure." He said to me softly. My eyes glittered with love and hope for the future ahead.
"I promise." I smiled, and hugged SlenderMan tightly, his tentacles wrapping and weaving around mine. He later returned back to the mansion, half the pastas wondering where we have been. I showed the ring off to the others, and they felt so proud of me.A Month Later: The wedding was glorious, the sweet November weather was calm. Slender and I got married in the mansion's backyard. Slender was looking nice, like usual... and I had found my mothers wedding dress in the closet of the abandon house where my parents used to live. Well, it is abandon because people now think it is haunted, but it isn't. I made those rumors up so that my parents could forever own that house, in life and in death. The dress was beautiful, flowing silk and that rippled like pure water. It had a collection of rhinestones that outlined my chest. The dress fit me wonderfully, Its curves hugged my body. It flowed in gentle swerves behind me as I made my way toward the altar. the brides maids were wearing gorgeous red gowns that lay nicely over their curves. The roses I held here white, with what looked like blood running steadily down them. 
The wedding party was pretty cool! We had a large 4 tier cake that was white with red roses and petals between layers of cake. It was also covered neatly with edible silver pearls. Offender, Trender, and Splendor were the best men, while Clockwork, The Masquerade, and BlueWaters were the Brides maids. It was wonderful! I wished I could feel like this forever. But with the fights between Slender mansion and the one next door, I knew that happiness wouldn't last...

***

Here are the looks of the things used in this chapter:

Wedding dress:

Bridesmaid dresses:

Bridesmaid dresses:

Wedding Cake:

Roses:

Ring: