Chapter 14

It was a Friday morning and I was drinking my Vanilla Late at my usual table by the window of the coffee shop. I was reading Shakespeare's novels for the tenth time this week, still trying to understand what he wanted to say. My phone went off, telling me I had a text and it took me quite a long time to find it in my purse. Yeah women's purses are really like the Black hole, I swear. When I saw Jack's name on my screen, I didn't even bother to hide the huge smile on my face. Oh that boy could make me happy just through a simple text.

"I have a surprise for you! Meet me in my dorm around 6 PM xx. Jack" I was wondering what he was going on in this crazy head of his. He always came up with the strangest ideas but it was fun so I didn't complain or at least not all the time. I loved his surprises; he was making me feel so special and wanted, this was something completely new for me. It was so easy to get along with him, we never had awkward blanks, and usually we joked that we should raise our hands if we wanted to talk.

Those two weeks we spent together were the happiest ones in my whole life. When we were together nothing else mattered and we forgot about the world, living in our bubble of joy and pure bliss. Jack made me feel safe in every way, his voice before go to sleep was the most soothing thing. His perfect white smile was heart-warming and I was sure as hell that I would even crawl on broken glass just to see it again and again.

I walked into his dorm without even knocking since I was practically living there too. When he caught sight of me, he got up to kiss me.

"Hey beautiful. How was your day?"

I pecked his lips one more time before replying, because what could I say, he was irresistible.

"Oh you know Shakespeare, Shakespeare and Shakespeare again. I swear I will go mental anytime now!" I rambled quickly because I drank six coffees that day. He must have caught on because he pulled me in his lap, turning my back to him.

"Take it easy there, caffeine addict." His hands slowly started to massage my shoulders and my body immediately relaxed under his touch.

"I would still like you even if you went nuts but let's not go that far."

Suddenly he stopped and pulled closer to his chest.

"No, why would you stop?" I whined and tried to get out of his grip but he pulled me even closer if it was humanly possible.

"Because I want to have your attention when I ask you something." He protested and turned me to face him. His eyes were very serious and I frowned. What did he want to ask me? I tried not to panic because I always assumed the worst.

"No, don't frown! It's a good thing and I love your smile." A shy smile made its way on my face.

"Okay, I have an idea for this weekend. I have to go back to London, see my brother and stuff."

I couldn't help but to feel disappointed that he wouldn't be here for the weekend. "And I want you to come with me!" My mouth shaped in an O form and I couldn't get a single word out. I was just sitting there looking at him with wide eyes.

"What? You don't want to come with me?" He mumbled and looked away for a moment. I finally found my voice.

"No, Jack...I mean yes, of course I want to come with you!" I squealed and literally crashed him in my arms. He fell on his back on the bed and tried to act mad but I saw the humour in his eyes. I knew he was relieved by my answer.

"You're going to meet Finn and we're going sightseeing, and we..." I cut him off because he was starting to ramble again.

"But you do know that I'm from London too and the sightseeing won't be necessary, right?" I cocked my eyebrow.