Chapter 8: Missed calls

Cali's POV

I woke up this morning, cuddled next to Shawn. I rolled over to get my phone. I unlocked it and went into messages,

Nash: Hey um I know the date didn't work out, but I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with Cam, Hayes, and I?

I quickly replied a yes and set my phone down. I struggled to get up without waking Shawn.
"Goooood morning." He said.
"Hello." I laugh.
He placed a kiss on my lips and I went to get ready.

After getting a quick shower I got dressed, curled my hair, and added a little bit of makeup.
I went out of the bathroom to find Shawn, shirtless.
I just stood there, starring.

"Enjoying the view?" He laughed.
"Oh," I said blinking a few times.
"Pfff what view." He just laughed at me.
"So um Nash asked my to come hang with him and Hayes today." I said.
"Oh." He sounded disappointed.
"Sorry babe, we'll hang later, okay?" I tried to cheer him up.
"Okay." He agreed.
"We should probably go back to my house, my mom is probably wondering where I am." I said.
"Yeah."
We packed up our things and headed home.
---
I knocked on Nash's door and waited.
"Hey." He opened the door.
"Hi." I said.
He let me in and there were a few people I didn't know.
"Cali, this is Taylor, (Caniff) Jack, (Glinsky) and Aaron (Carpenter)."
"Hi, nice to meet you all." I said shyly.
---
I've been over at Nash's with the guys for about three hours now. It's really cool getting to know them and telling them about me. They thought me how to use Vine and make edits.

We basically blasted music the whole time while making Vines and hanging out. I did a bunch of challenges on YouTube with them and won most of them. After a while I decided to go home and spend some time with Shawn. The guys and I exchanged numbers and went home.

When I was getting in my car, my phone started buzzing. It was from Shawn: 4 missed calls. Crap. He probably thinks I'm ignoring him. I put my phone away (no texting while driving!!) and drove home.

I pulled into the driveway but didn't see any lights on inside. I got out of the car and walked inside.
"Hello? Shawn?" I called.
I went upstairs to the guest room and found him, strumming his guitar.
"Why didn't you answer my calls?"

Sorry this chapter is kinda short but I haven't updated in a while because I've been sick and super busy with school and haven't had time to write. These next chapters will have a little drama😌 Remember to vote and comment!
Love you all
xx R5FamilyMagcon