Chapter 14: Two can play at that game, Mendes

Cali's POV:

I saw that shawn moved across the street. Walked by his house a few times.. Thinking if I should talk to him or not. No Cali. You broke up with him. You're not talking to him anymore.

I was still staying at Nash's house, even though Shawn's not staying at my house anymore, I don't feel like staying there right now. I'm still upset about all this and I'm not going to back to where it all started.. Sooo I guess I'm not going home anytime soon.

I decided to just go out for a while, maybe get some pizza or something.

"Nashhhh!" I yelled for him
"Huh?"
"Are you busyyy" I said
"Nopeee"
"Alright good, we're going to get pizzaaaa" I smiled

We went out to my car and I drove to into town.

- at the pizza place -

Nash went to order the pizza while I found us a table. As I was about to sit down at one I saw the back of someone's head that looked like Shawn's head. It's probably just my imagination.

I saw a girl sitting across from him but I just ignored it. It's probably not Shawn I kept thinking to myself. I went to the other side of the restaurant and found a table there but I could still see their table and I saw that the boy...it IS actually Shawn...with a girl...

I don't know who she is but I don't like her already. I was probably looking dazed and lost and maybe even a little worried because when Nash sat down he had a confused look on his face and said,
"Cali are you okay?"
"What? Oh. Y-yeah," I lied.
"Okay."
"Anyways I'm hungry lets eat!!"
"Calm down haha."

We ate and I realized that we'd pass by Shawn's table on the way out. If Shawn's fine with our breakup then so am I. Two can play at that game, Mendes.

Before we left I pulled Nash into a tight hug and said, "Thank you for today Nash. It was amazing." We hugged for a while as Nash replied saying, "Haha you're welcome. Anytime and anything for you Cali." We smiled and pulled away. I saw Shawn looking so I quickly looked away. But when I looked back I saw Shawn- KISSING THE GIRL?!

At first I published this chapter, but it was terrible so I unpublished it and had mattosaurus_r5 help me with the pizza part (technically she wrote that whole part) so yeah give her a follow (: anddd I hope you like this chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment and all that..
xx R5FamilyMagcon