Chapter 11: He started this

Cali's POV

I woke up breathing heavily. Realizing my surroundings, Aaron was next to Taylor and Taylor- he was cuddled up next to me. I realized that I was crying. I squirmed around trying to get up.

"Cali?" Taylor woke up.
"T-Taylor?" I shuttered remembering what happened.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"D-do you remember what happened?" I asked.
"What? What are you talking about?"
"Oh-" I said.

Wait, was all of this was a dream? Oh thanks goodness. Even though I wouldn't really mind, I'm glad I didn't make out with Taylor.

"Nothing-never mind." I told him.
"Okay." He said. "But why are you crying?"
"J-just a dream..." I sniffled.

He pulled me into a warm hug.
"Thank you," I whispered.

"Wha-" Aaron said sitting up.
Taylor explained to him what happened.
"Oh." Aaron says.
Taylor ran his thumbs along my face, whiping my tears away.
I smiled, "I think I'm okay now."

I went over to Aaron and gave him a hug. Unfortunately, I didn't bring any spare clothes. I was still in my clothes from yesterday.
"Guys, I have to go home," I said.
"Why?" Aaron asked.
"I have to change, I can't stay in this forever,"
"Oh, we'll give you a ride," Taylor said.
Aaron nodded his head and we got in Nash's car. (Lol they just took his car)

"Thanks for the ride," I got out and waved goodbye. They waved from inside the car and I walked inside.

I looked around the living room. Shawn was on the couch watching TV. His hair was all messed up, and he was only wearing shorts.

"S-Shawn," I said quietly.
He slowly turned towards me.
"Sorry Cali, just leave me alone." He turned away and ignored me.

What? He's the one who tried to say sorry first. He's the one who followed me to Nash's. He started this, and now he won't forgive me.

It's short but after the comments in the last chapters I felt like you guys needed to know what happened😂 Hope you like💓
xx R5FamilyMagcon