Chapter 7 (pic of cabin)

Eliana's POV

I walked back in after I talked to Josiah about talking to dogs.  I was trying to make he sound like an insane person, but of course, he had to make all about getting me to fall for him.  At least, what I got from it.  This summer was going to be horrible.  I really didn't want to fall for him for him to just drop me like a hot potato.  It was just going to ruin my view of guys everywhere.   

I text Liz and told her I was awake and that she needed to come over to pick somewhere to go.  I was thinking just going to our Uncle's lake, but I didn't want to make that decision all alone.  I needed some advice.  She told me that she would be there as soon as possible.  

"Is Liz coming over?"  Josiah asked sitting down at the kitchen table with Tebow right on his feet.  

"Yes... Why do you care?"  I asked not really caring but I figured I could still ask. 

"I just wanted to see her.  You know she is a cutie,"  he said shooting me a wink.  I knew he did not just say that. 

"Did you just say that you thought my best friend was cute?  I know you are just trying to make me jealous.  What makes you think that I want to get my heart broken?"  I asked slipping my hand on my hip.

"What makes you think that I will break your heart?  Maybe I will fall in love with you too,"  he said with a smirk.  That same smirk that always made my insides melt and my heart quiver. 

"Whatever."  That was all that I said before walking out of the kitchen.  I could hear him laughing as I walked up the stairs.  I was getting irratated with the way he was acting.  He was acting like a jerk, and I wasn't going to deal with it for the whole trip.  

"Hey, Eli.  Josiah told me that he made you mad again,"  Liz said as she walked into my room.  Why does he have to be such a butthead?

"Well, he has that effect on me sometimes.  So where are we thinking about going for this trip?"  I asked her just in case she was thinking something different than me.  I bet she was.  She was way more outgoing than me.  She was the one who always got us dates to dances.  I never wanted to do that kinda stuff.  Yeah, I know that I was the head cheerleader and that I should have wanted to do those kinds of things, but I've never really trusted guys.  

"You're uncle's cabin.  I think we just need some friend time.  It would defiantly help with you Josiah's relationship,"  Liz said knowing that was going to make me mad. 

"Okay!  No more about our relationship.  I really don't want to get my heart broken."

"How do you know he will break your heart?  You don't even try to get into a real relationship with anyone."

"I think that when someone says, 'I am your worst nightmare' they mean that they will ruin you.  I don't think you can mistake those intentions,"  I said texting Cory to tell him about asking Uncle Zach for the keys to the cabin.  

"Okay fine.  I still think you should think about it.  Besides, if he does hurt you, you know Evan will hurt him for you."

"Why?"

"Because my brother is like in love with you.  He as been for like four years.  He told to never tell you, but hey you don't want Josiah."

"Ugh!  I am so tired of this.  No other guys have ever drove me this crazy.  I don't want to pick."

"Well, I figured that would make you happy.  You don't have to chose Josiah.  You say he just wants to break your heart then maybe you should just date my brother,"  she said shrugging her shoulders.