The beginning.

Meanwhile in Asgard,

Thor stood by looking at Loki while he is staring at the view of the sky and buildings. "Hey Loki," He stood up. "Hi," he chuckled. "So um? Would you like to go on a lunch date with me?" "Heh? How could I forget?" He laughed. "Well sure love why not?"

12:30PM,

They were having lunch together and talked about what is going to happen next and talked about having a children on their own. "Oh Thor, he giggled. "It's not time yet," "Besides I think we should," After lunch, it was time for them to decide whether they will have children on their own or not. "Well let me think," Thor continued. "We should have kids on our own, maybe a son, daughter or twin? What do you think?" "I want to have twins," Loki chose the choice. "Twins?" He looks surprised. "How lovely? I want the one that looks like Tom Hiddleston and the other one is that the one that looks like Bruno Mars." It depends on what the genetics would be but sooner than later, one of them is going to be in many varieties. "Well in that case," Loki made a romantic gesture on him. "We will have kids on our own and one day we will make them whole again."

2 hours later,

He came out of the bathroom with the pregnancy test that had the bar II in it and shouts excitedly. "Positive," they felt cheerful after Thor had witnessed the pregnancy Test that was being taken care of by Loki.

A week after the test,
Thor and Loki slept on the room together, cuddled together and then the next morning, they woke up as they walked along the way.

Thor and Loki arrived in Midgard to see Chris and Tom. Loki sat down on the porch, but feeling nauseous. "Don't tell me you're pregnant again," Tom looks anxious. "No I'm okay Tom," he sighed. "I'm just feeling tired that's all." "You're Pregnant?" Tom wondered. "What happened?" "I don't know," Loki feels nervous. "Just you know, I'm with child so yes." "Okay," He sighed with relief. The next day, Thor and Loki were walking around the park in London where they can buy stuff from there and talked about what to expect when he is planning to give birth.

8 months pregnant, Loki began to prepare for a crib in which would be the room for two in case one of the twins would be sleeping in different places. Although, they get many stuff to be taken care of. "Well I guess we prepared for what it is now," he replied. "At least we got everything ready," Thor smiled as he gave him a hug.

At that moment,
Loki began to expect something that has not been expected before. "You alright?" Thor wondered anxiously. "No it's just-," He placed his hand on the bottom on his pants as he saw a liquid coming. "Your water broke Loki!" He shouted. "Quick! I have to get you to the emergency room." "My water broke Thor," Loki screamed in pain. "I need to go to the emergency room right now, the baby's coming,"