The adoption

The next morning,

I heard a knock on the door as I saw two men including Tom Hiddleston and Chris Hemsworth. Ida Hiddleston, my twin sister was still asleep but I noticed something unusual is going to happen, I didn't want to wake my sister later on.

Loki opened the door and asked Tom what he needs. "Hey," he greeted nicely. "Is there a twin sister of Ida's, I think I saw a paper that has her last name Hiddleston in it?" "Oh yes," Loki said. "But I noticed my daughter would feel very sad." "I understand." Loki said. "Come on in and you too Chris." I woke up and went downstairs and Chris convinced me to be with Tom and him. "Sorry I'm confused," I said thinking not fully sure. "Mate in that case, I want to adopt this Hiddlestoner," "Mate? You're adopting a Hiddlestoner," Tom Hiddleston wondered. "In that case that would be great, I want to adopt her," Tom looked at me and realized he had found himself the true child. Ica Hiddleston and Ida Hiddleston, but he didn't mention about it because I knew Loki had given birth to twins as well. "I thought you gave birth," I didn't know anything at all. "But why me?" "Well for me it's painful to me, so my best option is to adopt you Ica,"

I sighed. "I know, wait I think I have to talk to my sister," I went upstairs as I started talking to my sister. "Hey Ida, I know it's very hard but I just want to let you know that I love you very much," I gave her a hug and she started crying. "Please sister I don't want you to go, remember when the last time we discussed about school and sports?" "Yes," I said softly. "I remember." "You won't forget us, will you?" She wondered. "No Ida I won't, I won't forget Loki and Thor. We will see each other again." I started crying. I went to my sister for the last time before they adopt me. "You Ida, You are the best sister in the whole world and never forget that, one day we can try out sports together such as basketball, soccer, swimming, badminton, cross country, track and field and volleyball." "That's right," she said crying. "Never forget that too sis!" And later on I went to my parents. "Loki and Thor, it's been a while raising me and Ida as your own children, it's sad that I have to be adopted." I gave them a hug and a very tight hugs and kisses. "Please don't forget us and your sister okay? We will see each other again right?" Thor said. "We will." I nodded as I looked back, but Tom Hiddleston and Chris Hemsworth are holding my hands.

My twin sister was crying trying to get back to me and our parents as the Hiddlesworth took me to London and later paid for the adoption stuff. It was sad that I might not go to Asgard for the length of time because I knew Tom wouldn't want me to get lost.

At first, myself with Tom and Chris, we went to London as Tom showed me to Chris and his words say. "I want to adopt her, this is the Hiddlestoner, she has a genes that looks like Tom Hiddleston, which is me," 

2 months later,

After I was adopted, I was separated from my twin sister and my parents. Yet, I haven't seen the rest of them since last year. I realized that I would contact my sister all the way to Asgard, but Asgard didn't have a wifi. The only thing I had dialed a number of my sister's phone number and stuff is left with crappy voicemail: please leave your message after the tone. "Dang it!" I banged my fist as I threw the telephone out of the window that I use to have in Asgard.