Ida's Leukemia dilemma

Ida opened her eyes as Loki ran to her. "My daughter! What happened to you?" "I didn't know what happened?" Ida looks confused. "Did I faint?" "Yes," he quivered. "You don't look so good Ida," "I know," she had a feeling that she will be under observation for 5 days. I was worried that my twin sister would be taken away from us because I knew she had to live long. It's not like a cancer or something but it is the same thing as cancer, so cancer scares her very bad. Tom was working as the LVN at the hospital in UK. "Don't worry," Ida began to cry. "I'll get better in no time,"

6 hours later,

After dinner,
Thor was away at work, Loki, my twin sister Ida and I were left alone in the hospital but sooner than later, Loki started crying. "Oh please don't take my baby away, I cannot let that happen." "Don't worry Mama," I told him. "Everything will be okay," "You can come in now," Tom said. "You'll check to make sure she's okay," I noticed that my sister was asleep.
In the middle of the night, Tom rushed to the room where Ida was in distress. "Ida?" He opened the doors by using his keys, entered the bathroom to get the pail and Ida started throwing up white bile several times. "You okay Ida?" She was coughing up blood. "Ida," Tom looked at her. "Ida you okay?" "I-I'm okay," Ida stuttered. "I didn't know what happened." I woke up from my sleep but couldn't sleep for a long now, since I was in the bedroom of Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston in where he slept with him since the day. Chris looked back and asked me. "Where are you going?" "I'm going to the hospital to see my sister Ida, she needs me," "I'm coming with you," Chris Hemsworth held my shoulder. "I need to see her too," "Okay then Chris," I yelled.

Chris and I were at the hospital as Tom didn't notice Chris was here. "Chris what are you doing here?" Tom looked anxious. "Mate please I can explain, I need to see the girl too!" "Oh Ida?" Tom defined the name. "Oh okay then, well she's still under observation because She's still in condition."

Chris Hemsworth broke down in tears. "What happened to you Ida?" Ida couldn't answer and she's still coughing and ended up with fever. Although, I knew I wouldn't leave her behind. Despite of the efforts, I decided to head back to Asgard as I help my sister clean up our room.

The next day,

Thor and Loki were not here so I cleaned up the house and later on the door was locked and made sure I had keys with me. A large man named Odin Odinson came to see me and realize that I was doing a lot of stuff. "What's your name?" He asked me. "Ica, my name is Ica Hiddleston," "Nice name, well Ica what's happening lately?" "My sister Ida had Leukemia, I don't know what I'm going to do because I had to stay in London for sleepover. Although, Thor has work so Loki had to take care of me and my sister." "That makes sense," Odin nodded. "Well be safe," I headed to London as possible.

Chris paid the hospital bills afterwards.