Normal diagnosis

5 days later,

Loki was still crying on the hospital bed where my sister was sleeping. "Please wake up, Ida? Ida? Ida wake up!" He couldn't stop crying. "Mommy's here please wake up! Don't leave,"

16 minutes later,

Ida opened her eyes as she looked at Loki. "My daughter," Loki gave her a hug. "Ida you're back," "Ica?" She called me. "Ida?" I was shocked and realized she was back to normal, so far that the Marks on her shoulder and upper leg was gone. "You have no Leukemia, you're cancer free," Loki thanked Tom for taking care of my twin sister.

She was discharged an hour later so we went home to Asgard as the Asgardians had surprised my twin sister the welcome home banner.

That day, My sister and I were playing around until now. Well I realized I don't want any day to end.

Ida and I were laughing as we played around the swimming pool. Inside the bedroom, Ida and I were talking about elementary school, although it was not hard for us because I knew that going to school would be the greatest experience for all. Even though there is something we can build a piece of puzzle. I could think of it.

"Well Ida, since that we are going to start soon, what do you want to do?" I asked her. "In that case Ica, I love to go to class with you, we can study together, help each other out and make friends, we will make every friendships whole. Don't you think?" "It's a great idea Ida!" I nodded happily. "Well I guess that's what we're planning to," "yup," Ida said.

"Go to bed girls," Loki shouted. "We will mama," we were told as instructed. We went to bed, sleep peacefully in the mattress to where we relax and chill. We went to bed as we always dream of trying out for sports such as soccer, basketball and other stuff.