the search for Ida

6 months later

After being separated from my sister. It was about time we decided to see each other again, but I knew a glimpse of my own personal appearance would come to the beginning. While shopping at the mall in UK. I saw my sister walking to aeropostale buying clothes for school. Since when it was our birthday, I noticed it was the best time for us to do so.

Tom Hiddleston  was waiting  for me to finish walking at the mall, but I was afraid he would get mad at me again if I went somewhere else without his consent. At first, my facial expressions were to call out my sister to see if she was here or not. It was when I have talked to my sister about it. What if Tom came  to pick me up not because I feel like a stupid person myself because, I had to admit that I made a back talk out of Tom.

It was when I had several thoughts in my head about seeing my sister again.

It wasn't intentional not because I knew we were in this world that Loki gave birth to us. I noticed we were the identical twins. It was a hot day in London and yet, it was about time I went to visit my friends at my cousin's house. At that moment, I caught a glimpse of my sister walking with her friends, but I didn't give a bother, my mind was stuck into a state of daydreaming, but later on I decided to stay and eat at McDonald's for lunch break until I get back to looking for my sister again.

10 minutes later,

I was finished with my lunch break and I saw my sister again. Suddenly, she spotted me looking at her as she walked up to me. I walked up to her as we came face to face with each other. "Ica?" "Ida?" "Ida?" We gave each other a hug knowing that we were glad that we got to see each other again. I didn't know which side I was on, but I was confused later on.