The birth of an identical twins

"What happened?" Tom asked Thor. "His water broke, that's why we need your help," "Don't worry," Tom said immediately. "I'll take care of him," Thor waited for him to finish giving birth as he could hear him screaming. "Relax buddy," Tom tries to calm him down. "Just breathe and push," "I'll try to," Loki replied laying down with his legs spread apart. He was breathing heavily squeezing Tom's hands very tight. He lets out a scream while pushing then went back down. He closed his eyes tight and fell on his way back down to his bedside where he was laying. "Almost there almost there! Keep going, you're doing a great job," he lets out a wail and later on The first one went out. "There you go, you got it," Chris carried the baby where it was been delivered, little did they know, it was still not complete yet. "Another one?" Tom gasped. "Yes," Loki started sweating. He decided to push again.

He began to breathe heavily. "Don't force yourself there bud, if you push too hard, it could cause a serious tear," "Please Tom I have to," Loki gasped for air. "I have to," he wailed as he squeezed Tom's hand very tight. Tom was instructing him to take some breathing technique but ended up screaming. He gritted his teeth, backing up and down. Later on he respired. "I know I can do this, I know I can," "Try to stay calm bud," Tom said as he wiped the sweat from Loki's forehead. "Push! Loki! Push!" He wailed as Tom used the medical gloves to get the baby out from the crowning stage. "Oh my it's a girl," he gasped in his pale voice. "What are their names?" He smiled as he looked side to side. "Her name is Ida and the right one and Ica,"

Ica Hiddleston
Born: March 26th, 1997.
Weight: 37 ounces
Time: 3:45PM

Ida Hiddleston
Born: March 26, 1997
Weight: 37 ounces.
Time: 3:46PM.