The reunion

I noticed that one day they would able to do some other stuff, but sooner than I noticed. I was visiting to Asgard with my family as well and Tom and Chris joined us with the lunch break. "Well in that case, we will go to school together right?" I wondered happily. "Yes, precisely, we will work on GSCE projects because we knew we could help each other out with some individuals." I was recognizing some other stuff because I knew that some other times that when my sister gets frustrated and we argue because we knew we love each other. "Well I am sorry Ida because I knew I don't want to tear you apart," "No worries," Ida smiled. "Don't mention it, no matter how many times we've been through a lot since our separation as young kids, we will be whole again, you're the reason why you're here just to make us whole because I knew that we will do great things in our lives as well when we grow up to be teenagers, for now on we should do some other stuff until we get to be in the right age and then we will get a job, in any suggestions, where do you want to work?" "I want to go to work where I used to find you, it's in the clothing store called Aeropostale, it is in the shopping center in Manchester," I replied as my sister knew she wanted to work with me. "Me too, so we can be paid together to donate something what's important for our family." Ida and I gave each other a hug as we began to do some other things. "You ready?" Loki asked us. "Yes," I said. "Come on Ica," Ida told me. "Let's go to the mall and watch the movies, Tom and Chris are always invited,"

Well I guess this is it. 

Ida and Ica are only 12 years old now. When we were separated from each other, we decided to work on jobs, school, and other problem solving skills. Sooner than we ever think of, we will work in many different shift. This is our story and yet, all of us will be promoted in high rise. Ica and Ida were playing at the park as Tom, Chris, Loki and Thor were watching us at the park to go ice skating, dance and some other stuff. Now that we were involved in sports and projects, Ida and I became teenagers now and later reached our age at 14.

To be continued...