Tom gets mad at Ica

The next morning,

I signed up for the soccer practice as I went on my chromebook to do my bring back memory project about what I did since I met Bruno Mars after school with my friends. It was when the thoughts started rolling in Tom's head. What has my girl been doing? were there many recognizable faces that ever happen here or was it a dream? I went downstairs to check on Tom to see if I have something to do or not. But it was confusing because I knew I needed to hide some stupid ideas from him. Although, my sister that has Bruno Mars Genes would pass it to me as well and especially me that has a Tom Hiddleston Genes would pass it to Ida as soon as possible. Consider that ASAP because I knew I would recommend myself to do some probability to do so.

Next, I went downstairs to Check on Tom. When I looked at him, it felt as he was frustrated, angry and disappointed. "Hi Tom how are you doing?" "I can hear you talking in the room, were you talking to yourself?" "No Tom," I looked puzzled. "My sister was here to visit me because I knew I wouldn't want that to happen," "I'm asking you if you were talking to yourself or not? answer me." I decided not to waste time browsing too many introductions. Instead, there were many reasons why it happened since the day I was in the middle of something. "I didn't know you have a Twin sister," Tom looks confused. "What was it?" I was unable to waste my own time thinking about it. "Tell me what was it so I know." 

Jesus! I noticed there would be some tug of war between the rest of the outsider and Tom. "What does it mean?" he was yelling at the visitor. "Tell me what does it mean," "Mr. Hiddleston," the guy said. "I know what you mean but someone in the other world realized must have had a sister. "If you excuse me, I am very disappointed in whoever was trying to acknowledge it without his consent." "Tom?" I stepped in as we started talking face to face. "What does it mean?" he asked me as he threw many small pieces of paper. "Tom it's not what you think, I was letting my sister-" "What do you mean it's not what you think?" he paused for a moment just to get mad at me. "You go to the other world just to fool me? that's it? why didn't you tell me you were going somewhere, you knew it was too good to be true and why didn't you tell me about it huh?" "Tom I know what you're thinking," I reasoned with him as I spat out some words out of my mouth. "You just went there without my consent? you went to your friends party without my consent? that makes sense now that you did this without my permission. What kind of child who would want to go without their parents permission? You don't know what to do with it huh?" I was bursting in tears as I said my words by trying to reason with him. Chris Hemsworth came here to see what was going on. "Look! Tom, is that how you want to react because I knew I made you mad? Is that how I was beginning to be treated like that?" I was crying knowing Tom was mad that I went to visit my sister in Asgard without his consent. He walked away as I tried to talk to him. "Tom?" but he wouldn't answer. "Don't worry about it," Chris Hemsworth told me. "Just give him some time to calm him down."

15 minutes later,

I was sitting on the porch at the backyard where I could give my time to not think about the negativity. Well I guess it was a bit rough because I knew he got mad at me, he got frustrated, so he yelled at me. "Ica my dear," Tom called me as he opened the door to the backyard. "I know you're not a bad person, you can visit whenever you need to, but next time if you want to go somewhere or hang out with your friends and your sister, Thor and Loki, you should've ask me alright?" I nodded. "Yes Tom," I noticed Tom was overprotective towards me because I knew that I was not allowed to have a boyfriend, even my sister until we reached our right age. "If you have any issues or some other things that happen to you, just come close to me, talk to me and we will discuss it together ok?" "Yes Tom," I said.