The Pink and Blue Sign.

~~3rd person P.O.V.~~

(Y/N) was just your average collage student walking to a nearby bakery. That she had only recently discovered. It was named Oliver's Pastries and tea. A normal sounding name for a cute little bakery in (insert random small town name here), a small town that was just out side one of the bigger cities nearby. . . Though there was one thing about this bakery like place , that stood out against the rest of the dull and oppressive town scenery. Leaving it a pure mystery, of course the cupcakes were absolutely delicious and bring new comers from the city,but what really gave it its aura was the. . . Shocking. . .colorful. . . Pink . . . And. . . Blue . . . Sign. Never mind the owner him self who had strawberry blonde hair, freckles,and colorful clothes; put together with a blue bow-tie. Though at first the sign was met the lure that drew (Y/N) to this place. . .

~~Your P.O.V.~~

I walked through town determined to make it to the little bakery that I had only recently discovered yesterday. It was as if it popped up in the middle of the quite town overnight. My eyes brightened up happily noticing the shockingly bright colors of the pastry shoppe, slowly pull into view. Honestly, it was a little depressing against the grim, grey aura the town gave off at times. It felt like a living graveyard, I mentally shivered. As I walked in the door the smell of fresh baked sweets and icing filled my nose. Bringing back memories of home when Mom would let me bake with her. I miss her, I thought, maybe after this semester is over I can go see her and Dad. Walking up to the counter ,I noticed the inside of the building gave a cheery, happy glow that made you want to smile just looking at it. Much better than outside, if you ask me. Reaching the counter there was a little bell like instrument there labeled: IF NOT AT COUNTER , PLEASE RING. So giving the little bell a ring a voice rang out shortly after.

"One second ,poppet~. I'll be right with you." It was one of the most cheerful voices you heard yet from this little town. Though not even seconds later, before you could reply. A young man ,looking to be close to your age, walked out from behind the wall that separated the kitchen and counter."Sorry, poppet. I was just popping cuppycakes into the oven. So what would you like?" I was still stunned by the strawberry-blonde, that I was speechless for a moment.

"Oh . . .it's no problem. Everyone gets busy sometimes ,right? Oh and I would like a (favorite flavor) cupcake, please." He gave me a small smile, picking up a small (f/f) cupcake, with lavender icing, and a small flower on it.

"Will that be all, poppet~?" He asked.

"Yes, thank you." You said paying the total."By the way, May I ask what your name is ,sir?" His light, shockingly blue eyes, lit up a little causing me to smile a bit. Picking up the cupcake I was handed, and took a small bite of it.

"My name is Oliver. Oliver Kirkland." He smiled, pausing slightly."Now might I ask of your name ,poppet?"

"(Y/N). . .(Y/N)(L/N)" I offered a hand shake, with a large smile plastered to my face. He giggled seeing crumbs falling on my cheek from eating a cupcake.

"Pleasure to meet your acquaintance Ms.(L/N)." He accepted the hand shake.

"Likewise, Mr.Kirkland."I said waving before heading to the door.

"Please call me. Oli, poppet~." Was what I heard biting into the cupcake again as the door to ,the still mysterious, bakery closed.

~~Oliver's P.O.V.~~

Oh, What a pretty, and polite poppet. I hope she comes back; it would be nice to get to know her better, I thought heading back into the kitchen. Gathering the ingredients for my next batch of delicious cuppycakes. As I started mixing the batter together I suddenly remembered,"Oh cuppycakes, I almost forgot my special ingredient." I smirked darkly to myself, grabbing a sharp knife, and headed towards the basement below. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                     Hey Guys.!!! This is the first chapter to the New story I'm writing I hope you enjoyed it. Oh and if you want check out "The Price of Magic"( a story I am co-authoring) (on quotev) or "Truth or dare game" which you can get to from my profile. I really hope you enjoyed my story so far... I should have The rest up soon. But I might need help on one chapter though I have an idea...so bye and have a nice day~ 
 Agiha-Shiro...😀😊😄 (p.s. yes I drew the pic) 

(monday april 29th 2019) 

Updated and edited some grammar mistakes.