The Special Cupcake (18+ warning)

Fair Warning this Next chapter Is a lemon that means smut and 18+ themes and such. If you don't like don't read. thank you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

((YOUR P.O.V))

I slowly walked up the stairs back to the little apartment above, I heard little noises and scuffling in the kitchen below."Ollie, is something wrong?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Nothing's wrong, poppet. I'm just making us something special." Came a quick reply, as a few pans clattered together.

"Okay, Oliver." I said and continued to walk up stairs to change out of the work uniform and into a pair of pajamas that Ollie gave me. They were quite cute to be honest. With ribbons on the hems on the pants and sleeves. The collar on it was frilled and after I finished buttoning up the shirt Oliver walked into the room carrying a tray with cupcakes on it.
"Poppet, that looks beautiful on you." He said causing me to blush."but I made cuppycakes for us. It's your favorite." He smiled gently.
"Thank you, Ollie. You didn't have to." You replied looking warily at the cupcake. After what I saw earlier I honestly didn't want to eat it, but you picked the cupcake up carefully holding it in your hand.I watched as Oliver ate his cupcake before I started to eat mine. Though after the first bite I started to feel funny, warm even. I sat the cupcake back down and placed my head. I tried to rub my legs together to get it to stop when I heard a chuckle.

"So it's staring to work that quickly huh, poppet?" I looked up at Oliver confused.

"What d-do you mean, Ollie?" I asked hesitantly. Watching him as he slowly walked over and picked me up bridal style. Then, carrying me to the bed.
"You'll see." Was all he said as he laid me on the bed gently. He kissed my cheeks ,before placing a kiss on my lips. I kissed back the warmth growing from in-between my legs. I whimpered into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him close. The new feeling I had was making my mind numb and controlling my actions." It seems the aphrodisiac worked better than intended." I gasped as I finally grasped on to what was said. A low moan escaped my lips as I tried to fight against it. He chuckled and kissed my neck nipping at a spot quickly finding a reaction. I gasped and squeaked as I squirmed underneath him. I twisted my fingers into his hair, allowing his hands to roam over my body as he took the buttoned shirt off slipping it off my shoulders. I tugged at his shirt craving to connect to the skin beneath. He chuckles maniacally and takes his shirt off allowing my hands to glide over his skin."Like what you see, poppet ~?"
I nodded My face an undeniable red unable to talk, and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him close.

"I love you.~" I said kissing him roughly. I settled into the situation trying to regain what little sense I had left. Though it was soon erased and he trailed a wandering hand down and into my panties, a finger moving in a circle around my opening before going inside. I let out a small moan against his lips. He waited a few seconds before starting to pump his fingers in at out of me. I moaned as he added another finger, and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Ollie~" I breathed out. My hips involuntarily bucked up into his hand. He chuckled and smiles,
"Your so wet, poppet." He pulled out his fingers and licked them clean." So sweet. Better than a cupcake." I squirmed underneath him a bit, sad with the loss of the heat at my core. I was beginning to need him bad, a moan escaped my lips again."oh, poppet do you want me inside you?" He murmured into my ear. To which I nodded."then say it~" he pressed his hips into mine grinding them together to get friction between us.
"OLLIE~ please.. I-I-I need, you inside me.." I panted and he nodded stripping the rest of our clothes off. Soon we were both naked in front of each other. I blushed and glanced at his eyes, they looked so peaceful and calm. I smiled and kissed his lips as one of his hands trailed down my sides hooking it around my knee, and on to his hip. He didn't warn me or tell me that he was entering me, all he did was slam directly into my core. Tears sprung into my eyes, as I felt the pain start to make me numb. I broke the kiss with a slight whimper, and panted. He didn't move until the pain subsided which was when I grinded my hips into his. A loud moan escaping my lips."oh, ready already, poppet~ I thought it might be longer~" he murmured in my ear before almost completely pulling out only to re-sheath himself quickly ripping a pleasured scream from my throat, a moan flowing it as he bit gently on my neck. He sucked lightly, and left a hickey when he pulled away. Oliver continued to thrust into my core exciting small moans. Then he hit it that one spot that nearly sent me over, and good lord did I need it again."Ollie~ there please!!" I begged as he continued to pound into that spot, making my abdomen tighten and contract.
"Your so tight, poppet.. " he panted as he peppered kisses all over my face."I'm close." I moaned and unable to stop it came on his member inside of me as he continued to move. Though shortly after he pulled out and came on the sheets curling himself into my side as a sort of cuddle. I nuzzled under his chin turning on my side and wrapped my arms around his chest.
"I love you, Ollie~." I said my eyes drooping heavily.
"I love you too,( Y/N)." He breathed into my ear releasing a tired yet happy sigh. I smiled up at him and started to fall asleep on his chest, as his eyes closed with arms around my waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so we ended this on a lemon oops. I do hope you enjoy this series. I have updated most of the other chapters from chapter 1 to this last chapter. 

Im not sure if I should do a book 2 though I do have a rough outline for one. Comment If you would like a new spin off story or not. Thanks 

Agiha-shiro ^^ <3