Permanent Roommates

((Your P.O.V.))

After that little incident nothing really happened all that much as long as I didn't leave the store. Which honestly, why would I its not like my best friend- Boy friend would hurt me. So, why not, right? As much as I tried to forget what happened while I cleaned. It still weighed pretty heavily in my mind, that he could kill someone so easily. Without even batting an eye. Seeing as it happened infront of me I still find it hard to believe. I mean really, I thought I knew Oliver. We told each other everything. From the time I met him to now. I just didn't feel as if I had missed anything. Now I do realize. I missed alot. It looks like I won't be leaving anytime soon either. I was currently shaken to the core as I watched that man fall over. I couldn't hear much of what was going on after any way. I was in my own little daze for the time being as we continued to shut the store down cleaning up the messes and dishes from the day.

((Oliver's P.O.V.))

​​​​​​ I smiled at (Y/N) as she helped me out around the store. She didn't even complain when I told her she had to stay here. It's not like I gave her a choice though. Either way she would have stayed. My guess.. And hope is that she still trusts me. As I thought this I was making a new batch of cuppycakes thinking of all the fun trivia games we could play since she is spending the night. This will be so much fun.
"Bloody git..." I heard come from the stairs as Arthur came tumbling down. You know I really have forgotten about him for a minute. We'll just have to lock him away for a bit now won't we. I chuckled at the thought, grabbing a special rag I had kept hidden.
"Arthur, poppet, what have I told you about your swearing?" I grinned darkly jerking him to his feet before he could recover from his fall. "We can't have that if my (Y/N) is staying the night again. Now can we?" He started to struggle slightly as I pressed the chloroform covered cloth to his nose and mouth. He struggled a few minutes more then went limp, and after that I dragged him down into the cellar locking him to the wall with chains." There now I will come back in the morning for you." I sighed happily hopping that my dear little poppet didn't hear the commotion. 'Now I have her all to myself tonight.' I thought walking back up into the bakery.' Now all I have to do is wait.' I chuckled more as the night continued and everything seemed to pass by seamlessly. She barely even noticed my absence that's normal considering how much she went through as of late. 'So much to do... so Little time' I grinned to myself again as I looked at the man I had in shackles next to me. Then trotted upstairs again giggling softly to myself.' She's so cute when she's in shock I wonder what's she's gonna do next~.' I licked my lips amused with my own current of thoughts thinking about so many different things at once. 'Oh what to do what to do' I smirked. ' I know Just the perfect thing and just the right ingredients~'