The 1p F.A.C.E Family..

~~???? P.O.V.~~

(Y/N) had been my best friend for years, she kept noticing me when the others forgot. Every time I saw her I smiled she always made me happy. . . Though when I got a call from America , saying that my maple could be in danger. . . Well, I did what was obvious ,and rushed to help my brother America. . . Find away to keep her safe. . . Maybe if I do people will notice me and SHE . . will be mine this time and ignore my pestering brother. . . Who asked her out on a few occasions, never got anywhere calling him her best friend. I continued to drive watching the road slightly before glancing in the rear-view mirror to see my sleeping, maple leaf. . . Alfred put her in my car that was hidden down the street. Who is also now following behind me at a breakneck pace."I hope he doesn't ram us. . . That idiot. "I grumbled," Great now I'm starting to act like my 2p. . ." I soon returned my gaze to the road getting farther and farther from the small town. Nearing our destination of city lights. Only to see a mansion with ivy vines growing along the sides and under the windows of the Stone walls. OUR HOME."Welcome home, (y/n), . .my maple. ."

~~Your P.O.V.~~

I woke up to the sound of arguing, and stomping along the walls. Leaving me to wonder what's going on. I slowly looked around holding my aching head as I surveyed the room. I was in a rather large bed in a Victorian style room with light pastels and creamy accents.

"You bloody git America. . . Why did you kidnap her and bring her here? Do you know what will happen when the 2ps find out?" Said a loud yet hushed , harsh tone echoed outside the heavy wooden door. I turned to look at it slightly as I sat up to listen to the conversation better. 2ps? Allen kinda said something similar only different First Players?

"But, Iggy, dude. . . We had to do it. . .to keep her safe. It's what heroes do, right?" Those voices sounded so familiar, I sighed to myself, It couldn't be could it? Just because I was in danger, but what was I in danger from. I furrowed my eyebrows, Moving slowly from the bed seeing as I was still dizzy from being knocked out. I placed my had on the nob to turn it as the door flew open. I was met with blue eyes and another pair of green eyes. The two looked at me in surprise.

"Boys, what is going on here?" I looked at the blonde haired american." Alfred why am I at your house? " I looked over at The american in his bomber jacket.

"Well. . .(y/n). . . Ya see.." He began to sheepishly rub the back of his neck, sheepishly and looked down at the ground awkwardly.

"Bloody, git. Do you even know what to say?" The green eyed man tsked."Any way miss (y/n) I'm glad to see you awake. It seems like America doesn't know how to introduce things to well." a man with Sandy blonde hair,, and a green English WW2 uniform, glared at Alfred. . .Wait. . . A second did he just call Alfred, America? Just who is this guy, and why does he look like my precious Oli?

"That's all fine and dandy, but who are you?" I looked at him gently." You look so much like Oliver. . . Why did you call Alfred, America? That's a country!!!" I began fume.

"Well, you see ,love. That's going to take a while to explain. . ." He looked at me awkwardly as if it was hard to talk about." We'll discuss this over some tea."I was led down the stairs to a living room that had a grand style of a french cottage. Light blue seemed to be a theme for this room, with its spinning colours of blue, turquoise, beige, and white designs floating around the room. I looked at the room curiously, I guess you could say that room looked cute. I walked to the plush couch I was led to and sat down. It took about thirty minutes or so until he came into the living room with two cups of tea. The British man cleared his throat as he gave me one of the tea cups.