Rule #15

/Logan's POV\

Rule #15

Resist all distractions

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared at Parker for a moment before slowly getting up, hissing under my breath as the cuts on my back stretched and threatened to open.

"Logan! Don't get up!"

"Well what if I don't want to spend all day in bed. Besides. They should be healed here soon... This is fine. I need to get up and move around." I whined. "It's not fair."

Parker glared me down. He even went as far as getting up from the desk and standing in front of me with his arms crossed. "Logan. Your still hurt. And it hurts me to see you like this. I'm such a horrible person." He sighed and collapsed on the bed next to me.

I scoff. "Hurt you? It's not your fault. It's mine." I laid down next to him with my slow movements.

Parker glared at me. He looked like he wanted to argue his point though. "I'm leaving tomorrow and going back home. I don't want to interfere anymore than I have..."

"You haven't interfered and you don't have to leave..."

"Yes I have and I want to. I haven't seen my mom in a week. She said I could come back in a week!" Parker huffed and crossed his arms. "So I wanna go home."

"Okay..." I gave a sad nod. Just looking at Parker, made me wish he would stay. I had grown used to having him around.

Parker stared at me for a moment before gently taking my hand. "Don't look so sad." He whispered.

"But I want you stay... I like having company since I don't often have it unless it's my sisters..." I nibbled my lower lip.

"Well me going back home doesn't mean I'm leaving forever." I nodded with a sigh.

"I know..."

Parker stared at me for a moment, he cuddled up close to me. We stayed like that for awhile before we heard footsteps coming upstairs.

Alia entered the room. She looked at us. "Well um... Dinners ready. If you want you can eat up here." She stayed until we nodded and replied we'd be down in a minute before she left.

Parker helped me up and down the stairs. Cynthia was most likely in the basement (cause she gets that crazy). Alia gave us our food, which consisted of fried rice, teriyaki chicken and a little pile of vegetables. "Thanks Alia!" I smiled and gave her a peck on the cheek. Parker carried the plates into the front room and set the down for us.

Once we were settled and eating, we turned on the tv. Alia had gone down to the basement to feed Cynthia, and would most likely stay down there till later tonight.

"-and Mason has our breaking new story." The camera switched from a pretty blonde woman to a dark haired man.

"Thanks Julia. Today we have weird footage of what seems to be a body found buried in the forest. The young male looks like he's been dead for at least ten years. His bones were discovered by a hiking couple and their dog-"

And we switched the Channel. "I hate hearing about this crap. I don't want to know if people have die or been killed." Parker muttered.

"It's okay Parks." We started watching a documentary.

"-and this fantastic bone structure is just... Amazing. These bones are at least one hundred years old but still look like they are bran new. These were obviously the bones of someone very precious." It was showing a table with a full Skelton, they were describing that since the bones were so slim that the male they belonged to was very weak and probably feminine.