Rule #1 & #12

Quick A/N:

My chapters will be short from now on unless something big is happening, it just takes to long for me to type out chapters, so if anything seems rushed PM me and let me know so I can edit so it's a bit slower ^_^ thank you

-Dark Angel

/Parker's POV\

Rule #1

Control emotions

Rule #12

Follow the pull to the soul

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Logan?" I pressed my ear against the door only to hear his sobs louder.

"GO AWAY!" Logan threw what was probably a shampoo bottle at the door.

"You gotta come out sooner or later." I gently said. Knowing if I got mad at him or did anything to upset him he'd probably break down. Again. He's just so emotional right now and I have no idea why.

"I'm never coming out!" He threw anther shampoo bottle but it didn't his the door. At least he's calming down a bit.

"You have to. You have a job. A family. And a friend who need you."

"I'm breaking almost every rule there is! I'm screwed anyway! I've givin up on my job! I've givin up on my family and you!" He sobbed louder.

"Your going to only get yourself in more trouble if you don't follow the rules."

"Do you know how many I've broken now?!"

"Like six?"

"No, try more like eight! I'm a dead man walking! And I didn't even make it to my birthday! I'm not going to be a Grim Reaper and get my life back! I'm going to be eradicated! I can't go to heaven or hell and I certainly can't stay here on earth! So in staying in here until they come get me cause all my dreams of being alive again are crushed!"

I sat outside his door as he continued to cry. I just wanted to hold him and fix all of this. He doesn't deserve this. He should get his life back. He should of never become a Soul Reaper.

"They aren't crushed... Maybe we can fulfill some of your dream, maybe not all, but that's only if you want..."

"Well there are a few things I wanted to do..." He sniffled.

"Well than I'll help as best as I can." I smiled. He's already feeling better.

"Thank you..." I heard water going down the drain and wet feet padding against the ground. The door opened a crack and Logan's big grey eyes shown with pure emotion in them. "Really... Your the greatest friend I could ever ask for..." Despite him being wet and in only a towel he didn't mind throwing his arms around me and giving me a big hug.

And I couldn't but feel a overwhelming joy in my heart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Logan. Come on. You said this was one thing you wanted to do! And your gonna do it!"

"No! I-I'm not ready!"

"Yes you are! Your over 100 years old! This should be easy!"

"Na uh! Lets just not do this okay?" He whimpered.

"It was #1 on your list we're doing it." I put my hands on my hips.

"BUT I LIKE MY HAIR HOW IT IS!" he whined.