Your actions have a price

/Logan's POV\

I think right that minute I sobered up from the emotional high I was on. I felt my palms sweat and my eyes burn from not blinking. I was actually, truly scared. I slowly spun around. I turned to one of the few people everyone knew to fear.

His wicked smile had me shaking, the way his eyes glinted made me re coil and think about what I've done.

He took a step forward and with his bony fingers, that had the sharpest nails I've ever seen, tip my head to peer into his eyes. Out faces so close our breaths mixed.

"Logan, your still as exotic as always." He turned my head to the side and buried his face in my neck, breathing in my scent. "You never cease to amaze me, and recently you've caught EVERYONE'S attention. I'm a bit shocked with you also Logan." He faced me again. He stared in my grey eyes with his intense dark pooled black ones. "I'm getting a bit jealous to. You giving all you attention to a simple human." He used a nail to lightly trace my jaw line.

I was to frozen to tell him to get away. To frozen to tell him to stop or back off.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" Parker demanded.

Nononononono-!

I felt my jaw go slack, I now stammered to apologize for Parker. "Please! Don't get mad at him! He didn't mean it! Pierce! He doesn't know who you are! He doesn't kn-" I was caught of guard as Pierce smashed his lips to mine and forcing his tongue inside.

After a couple seconds he pulled away. I started to back up and I put my arms up to defend myself, but his hands shot out and grabbed my wrists in a death grip, his nails dug deeply into my skin tearing at the soft flesh. I cried in agony. "Pierce! Stop that hurts!" He smiled again as a thrill lit up his eyes.

"Your so defenseless Logan! I love it!" He pulled me forward and was licking his lips and slowly opening his mouth, acting as if he was gonna take a bite out of me when-

Parker grabbed me and punched Pierce right in the nose. Making Pierce drop me, his bloody fingers dripped my blood. He used those fingers to hold his nose, managing to smear the blood across his cheeks and nose. A sadistic smile on his face.

"Oh my, the human finally reacts. Your quite the slow poke though." With a sickening crack he re adjusted his nose. "Awe, much better."

"You stay away from me and Logan ya hear?" He held me against his chest. I put my bloodied writs around Parker's neck and linked them there. I hid myself in his chest. Facing Pierce was like a nightmare come true. I tightened my hold on Parker and started to whimper.

"Awe Logan. You can't honestly still be scared of me? I didn't treat you to bad." I could hear the smile I feared in his voice.

"Parker. Lets go..." I started to lead him around Pierce.

"Ah ah ah... Logan, your coming with me. The Grim council is wanting to have an audience with you." I felt his bony hand touch my side, and I instantly froze up.

"He's not going with you." Parker sneered.

I looked at Parker. I couldn't let him get mixed up anymore. "I'm going Parker." I whispered.

He looked at me in surprise and utter horror.

"If I don't go... Who knows what the Grim Council will do... I'm sorry Parker. Forget about me. Go home. Be with your friends, and never seek out this world ever again." I let go of Parker, and before he could utter a word, Pierce had grabbed me and pulled me against him. My back to his chest. An arm wrapped around my waist and hand on my hip. The other holding my jaw so I was forced to watch Parker.