Logan's demise

(I know Demise means death, but I don't plan on killing Logan... Yet... :3)

/Logan's POV\

"Everyone's going to be there. So we have make sure you look good~!" Pierce was sitting on his- can I call that bed? It looked more like a bunch of stones and bones put together with a couple blankets... He had me sitting on his lap, his arms still around me.

"I don't care..." I murmured. Which in turn made Pierce mad, he dug his fingernails into my skin yet again and tore at my flesh. I held back my pained crys. "Stop! That hurts!" I didn't dare move knowing full well he'd just pull me right back and do it again.

"Cry love. You know that's what gives me the thrill. Please baby. Once?" He dragged his nails through my skin and up my arm. I couldn't hold back my screams any longer. I screamed.

And a screamed.

For... I don't even know how long.

When he finally stopped his assault he gently started licking up the blood off his hands as I sat there shaking and breathing like I ran ten miles.

"Mmm~ so good. That's why I like you most Logan. You scream and plea, and after I'm all done you still don't fight it. And you also produce the best blood I've EVER tasted." He ran his fingers through my hair. I probably look horrible, I bet I have smeared blood all over my body, face and clothes. He been digging into my flash for probably the last hour. It's hard to tell since there isn't a clock.

I didn't fight back. I've learned my lesson. You do what he wants when he wants it and you will probably leave in half. Not a... Corpse.

"Sweet little Logan. I watched from afar as you grew up. I watched you through these hundred years. And yet we've only met a few times. I wish this wasn't our last meeting. But since I'm apart of the council. You know my vote..." He smirked.

"Your going to vote for my death aren't you?" I whispered.

"Nope. I want you to live~ I get a thrill every time I see you, and I just love that look of absolute devastation on your face. It'd be a shame if I never saw it again." He used his nails to stroke my face. As he cooed at how much he loved me more than anyone else.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I walked down the long hallway to the courtroom, I stole a glance at Pierce who had a tight hold of my hand. It was bone crushing.

"You look so pretty in red..." Pierce smiled evilly.

I only gave a short nod. I really didn't want to upset Pierce anymore, otherwise he'd break my other hand.

We walked up to a set of doors and Pierce opened the doors, and whatever murmurs were running through the room now ceased. Everyone stared at me. Pierce lead me up to the podium I was to stand at. Once I was standing the whispers started again. Everyone stared at me shock. I was wearing what used to to be a white and red shirt and white pants. But... Well now everything white is slowly turning red.

"Logan Alden Reaper." The council men and woman said at the same time, sending chills down my back. I bent my head down in shame.

"Logan you do realize what your here for right?" A woman asked. Her hard voice let me just how angry everyone was at me.

"Yes ma'am." I rubbed my arm with my still good hand.

"Can you please explain to us what your wrongs are?"

"I've broken rules... A lot of them..."

"And how many?"

"Eight..."