Introduction

The sound of Trisha's yelling and moaning, filled my ears causing me to wake up. Once again Trisha, my roommate brought another one of her one night stands. Where was she right now? In our room, having an "amazing" time with a random guy she muoet at who knows where. Oh and where am I? In the living room, just waking up on the couch or should I say the floor. I swear, I was on the couch at night but then again, the couch isn't very big so I could've fallen any second. I stretched and took my Snuggie off, revealing my tank top and shorts. I poured cereal and milk in a bowl. Like always, I ate standing up, cereal bowl on the island while thinking "an alarm should've woken me up not Trisa's disgusting noices." The noises of Trisha hitting the wall made me turn on my music with the speakers. I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower. With a towel wrapped around my body, I ran to the makeup room. I couldn't be late, again. Trisha and I agreed to share rooms & have the second room to get idea. Within a week or two, Trisha got all crazy with boys. I soon realized that the idea of sharing rooms was the WORST IDEA EVER. I sat down on my chair and got started. There wasn't much to do, I wasn't the type to do my makeup and get all pretty. I put my brown hair in a bun, applied a peach colored lip balm, and I was done. I looked for a whitε blouse and some blαck suit pants. As I was walking out, I heard Trisha and the guy still making noises. I rolled my eyes and thought about knocking on the door. She was gonna be late for work.

"Whatever," I said and left.

It was her own fault if she was late. Maybe they could fire her so I can get her position. I know it sounds wrong but she doesn't deserve the position she has. Trisha is the assistant of the president. We work in a makeup company, its really important since it's used a lot by many people. What position do I have? The advertising assistant, it's not that important. Trisha doesn't deserve to be the president's assistant, I do. Trisha just got that position because she had sex with the president of the business. Her getting fired, would be something that would never happen. She always gets away with everything.

"Hey Danielle, where's Trisha?" Our boss asked.

"Home, she didn't wanna come," I explained.

He shook his head, "the new boss won't like this."

"New?"

"Yeah, in 2 or 3 weeks, I'm out to England and everybody else who works here will get a new president."

"Well hopefully he'll understand her," I lied.

"Well get back to work, Trisha needs to come as soon as possible its an emergency." 

I went back to work and prayed Trisha would get fired.

It was lunch break and instead of going to a restaurant with Trisha, I went to my apartment. First off, Trina hasn't been at work all day. Our boss was pissed and Trisha had to go to work before every person working at the building was fired. I put the key in the doorknob and twisted the door open. The first thing I saw when the door opened, made me grow mad. Trisha was on MY couch having a heavy make out session with a random dude.

"Trisha!" I screamed.

They stopped and look up at me, they seemed pissed. But not as pissed as I was. This was the last strike, I was done!

"Babe, why don't you go to the room? I'm going to talk to Danielle for a while," Trisha said. The dude kissed her cheek while touching her pale face. I rolled my eyes as I saw he was about to go in my room.

"Wait, you won't be going to my room. Just go," I ordered. I impatiently tapped my foot, waiting for him to leave. He slammed the door, pretty hard. "Ugh!"

"You can't just take my man out of the apartment."

"He's not your 'man', he's a random dude you probably met at a donut store."

"Shut up, can't I do anything around here?"

"Well let me see, no! Maybe you would if you let me sleep in my room and if you lowered your disgusting moans."

"So what, you want to see me have sex with guys?"

"What? Oh god no."

"Then what do you want me to do?"

"Get out of my apartment."

"Its my apartment too, so stop being a bitch."

"Its yours too? Last time I checked, I bought this apartment with the money I earned and who got the furniture with their own money? Me!"

"You're just a jealous virgin."

I took a deep breath and slapped her on the face. Her mouth dropped, she slapped me back. I thought she was done so I turned around to get a snack. Next thing I knew, Trisha grabbed my brown hair and pulled it. I usually didn't fight with anyone but this girl just got on my nerves. I grabbed a "few" strands of her blonde hair and pulled on it. We fought for a while, pushing and shoving. When we were done, I ran to our room and got her suitcases.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Trisha asked.

"Pack your bags, sweetheart."

"No, no, no! I have no where to go."

"You should've thought about that before you started having sex with every guy you saw."

"Please let me stay."

"I'm going back to work."

I walked out of the apartment and went down the elevator to get out of the building. There was no money for me to buy a car, so I had to walk to work. It wasn't that bad though, I lived near work. I mean after all, I live in New York, New York. My head was down, I couldn't stop thinking about what I was gonna do with Trisha. When something hard crashed into me, I looked up and found a guy- a cute one. He had a light shade of brown hair and light green eyes. At that moment, I honestly didn't care if he was cute. I wasn't even nervous around him.

"Watch it," I snapped.

"Woah, I'm sorry," he said. He reached for the part where my boobs were located.

"Oh my God, so you run into me and then you wanna grab my boobs. You ran into me on purpose, so you could grab them? Is that what you did. God, I swear you're a perv! What kind of idiot does that? 

"No, I was just trying to get that coffee stain off your shirt," the cute guy replied.

"Oh.. Well now I feel horrible, what can I do to apologize?"

"How about a sorry?"

"Sorry, well I gotta go to work," I explained.

"Its fine and sorry I spilled coffee on your shirt."

I walked in the building, welcomed by the cool air that made the small hairs of my arms stand up. As soon as I came in, I saw a clock on the wall. I gasped when I realized I was late and ran in an elevator. Four business men looked at me and my coffee stain. That idiot just had to walk into me, I hope I never see him again. Well, maybe one of my coworkers had an extra type of top. I sat on my desk, which was outside the advertising worker's officer just like every other assistant. My friend ran to my desk and jumped up & down.

"Kelsey, calm down."

"Oh I can't!"

"Why can't you?"

"The new boss just came in to check," Kelsey started.

"Really, how is he?"

"Cute, hot, sexy. He literally made every secretary and assistant go crazy for him."

"Oh well-."

"Attention everybody!" Our boss yelled. "I'll be going a couple of weeks earlier, therefore your new boss will be here in two days."

Finally they would fire Trisha.

I went back to my apartment, I took off my shoes while walking. I threw myself on the couch and tried to relax. But I couldn't relax, there was no noise of Trisha doing anything. Could she have already left?